[EVENT] 7 Wonders for 7 Years of EMC

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Jul 28, 2018.

1. That was fun!!

There seemed to be 2 ways to "phrase" the words. I chose the one that made the most sense to me.
  2. Yeah, as long as the words are correct and phrased in a way that makes sense, you're good ;)
  3. I'm definitely too lazy to do this.
    Eviltoade and RainbowPony like this.
  4. Honestly didn’t think I was gonna be able to make this event but I found the time too and I’m glad I did! Little frustrating at times (#BlameJD :p ) but it was very fun and thank you guys for hosting as always :)
  5. Great event. I can't make this event though. People are quitting at work faster then you can hire a temp or borrow employees from other location.

Hope everyone has fun. These are the best kind of events in my book.
    Eviltoade, RainbowPony and 607 like this.
  6. Awesome event! Beautiful buildings to go with it also, you can see how much effort has been put into the organisation and presentation of the event, so thank you :)

I found that there was more than one way to phrase the end result though, so I just submitted what made most sense to me. Hopefully it's the right answer ;)
    Eviltoade, Starsphere and 607 like this.
  7. Sounds like it should be good. :)
    Eviltoade and RainbowPony like this.
  8. none of the wonders are on smp6 i'm so disappointed rn
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. Once again Eviltoade shows why he's one of the best people/player on Emc! Fantastic idea:)
  10. Just under 6 hours left until the form closes! Get your answers in quickly before time runs out for your chance to win :D
    Eviltoade, 607 and RainbowPony like this.
  11. Alright, time for submission has ended! Good work to everyone who has submitted, we will be doing the drawing and handing out prizes as soon as we can ;)
  12. When’s the drawings gonna be?
    Eviltoade and ASliceOfRhyBread like this.
  13. I was super sad to find out that this wasn't the Hanging Gardens that I built for Pup's build battle earlier this year :C

But still, thanks for the event <3
    Eviltoade, FunWart, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Eviltoade and OriginalScuf like this.
  15. Sidenote on your sidenote, since you mentioned Hanging Gardens:
    I can't be the only one who visited Arunnator's build at 5722, right? It certainly fits the part.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  16. Since the form has closed and event is over could we get the phrase the clues said unscrambled?
    607 and Moonglum_ like this.
  17. The final phrase was: "thank you empire minecraft for seven years"

However, since there were different ways of saying the phrase, as JD said, responses such as "thank you for seven years empire minecraft" etc were also accepted. I'm going to announce winners in just a few mintes!
  18. The winners are as follows:

Incitatus - Tbird1128
    Valens - Allicanto
    Saltar - crystaldragon13

Thank you all who participated! If y'all liked the format, we will definitely do something like this again in the future! :) Comment below! Include any changes you would make such as making the event last longer? More difficult? etc.
    MoreMoople, 607, poofasaurus and 7 others like this.
  19. Grats to the winners!
    ThaKloned and Eviltoade like this.
  20. i totally won because of being an amphibian like toade, what an unfair advantage for me
    but thanks a lot for this event, it was fun
    and congratz to the other winners :)
    607, ThaKloned, AncientTower and 3 others like this.