[EVENT] 4266 Opening and Giveaway :D

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ItsMeMatheus, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Great! I'll add the donation to the OP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. 2 HOURS! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. equinox, do you like EVERY single post everyone posts?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well I warmed them up for you Matheus I will come along to your event when it starts in about an hour :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. It's supposed to be starting about now ... Lets hope he gets on soon (his internet has been down) ... If not - he told me to tell you guys he'll try and do it tomorrow.
    Equinox_Boss and Silken_thread like this.
  6. i went thare a realised i have not changed my computers time lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Guys, storming here, but I'll start it.
    4266, smp2, now!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Move is +true, people begin the search!
    Good luck everyone!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Tnx Matheus Hope your connection stay working
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Well, my internet isn't allowing me to play MC, so I'll post this here. I know some of you couldn't come, but don't be sad!
    There's still some enchanted items I saved to give and the 10k rupees.
    I'll post more info about this when my internet comes back to normal.
    But anyways, thanks a lot everyone who came!
    Hope you had a good time :)
  11. Lol, thanks. I totally forgot.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  12. Serious Math? - you weren't on for over 45 minutes ... so I went to go play on a private server with a bunch of emc people ...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Why do you think I saved some of the enchants and the 10k?
    I knew some of you were hoping for it to begin at 7, but power went out, there was nothing I could do.
    As I said previously, don't worry, there's still some nice stuff left.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Hang on let me get this straight, You where going to go to the opening just to get some free stuff. With no consideration to doing any shopping, ok that's fine ppl do that.

But you are now complaining because you left EMC to go to another server to play and missed out, after Matheus managed to get back on to the internet and log in. Hmmm I can't see how that is his fault, you should have stayed and not just for selfish reasons. :mad:

Try being greatfull he already said he saved some items and will do something else soon. :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. How did you even get this from what I said? I never said any of that ....

(I said: Serious math? You were off for over 45 minutes ... so I went offline) part of me going to another server is still me going offline.

Firstly, I was going to go to the opening because I was invited. (I really just wanted to watch and see it open...I can really care less about getting free stuff from him ... He's my friend and i've donated to him multiple times)

Secondly, If you must know ... I've been going on other servers when math goes offline and he's off for 15 minutes or more and doesn't come back ... basically because him and a few other people are the only reasons I play on emc ... and I don't want to get bored so I've lately been playing on other emc member's private servers.

I don't see how that is selfish .... and I'm grateful that he's wanting to give out free stuff at his opening.

The reason I said 'serious math?' is because he made me do a favour for him... he told me if he didn't come online by 7:00 ... for me to tell everyone he'd do it tomorrow ... I agreed, and I did tell everyone ... I even asked you silken, if you got the memo and you said yes. I waited over 15 minutes before I went offline just in case he came back online... he didn't come back online so I went offline. When I come back online that night, I noticed he started it anyways even though he made me promise him to tell everyone it wouldn't start until today ... So yes, I kind of did feel used .... And yes, I will miss out on seeing it open (after I've been begging him to let me see it ever since he started building it) ... I might be a little ticked, Silken, but he's still my friend.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ok, let me clear some things up.
    1st of all, why I started the giveaway at 8 EST: If you look in the OP, it says 7 PM EST, Midnight GMT.
    This was a mistake. Midnight GMT equals 8 pm EST. And if you guys check out the countdown, it was set to end at Midnight GMT, so I got based off of that. So yea, this was partially my mistake.
    2nd
    Man, you and kevdudeman were the only people to see it complete before the opening. I only fully closed it later to set the prices. And if you do notice, I did some changes that you asked me to do (The auction winners chest). So I hope you didn't get mad, because you have no reason to be.
    3rd, let's not fight guys, we are all friends in here, and if you're fighting cause of my shop, please include me in the fight :p
    Just kidding

But yeah, part of the confusion was my mistake, part of it was cause of the weather, but well... That's life, nothing can be perfect!
    Equinox_Boss and eklektoi like this.
  17. Ok so a misunderstanding, it sound like you where having a go for other reasons. Its a nice thing you did by donating and helping him out, clearly you made a good contribution to his shop in both advice and items for the give away.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. So... Is the enchanted stuff and 10k today?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I don't know yet, I haven't really finished everything so I guess not
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Updated OP, new giveaway with more items at 4266, 40 minutes :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.