[EVENT] 10.7 Million Rupee Giveaway "Millionaire Mountain"

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Mman, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Congrats to our 2 thread winners!
    1st: SkeleTin007
    2nd: ENderMagic1
    one of you will get 100k and one of you will get 30 seconds alone on the mountain
  2. Last bump until day of, Boat race at 7; mine the mountain at 8, hopefully we break the 50 person cap.
  3. What are the prizes for the boat race?
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. I can't wait for this! I won't make it to the boat race, but I will be there for the digging :D
    607 likes this.
  5. 1 Meteor Bow
    1 Mineral Mincer
    1 Nut Craker
    1 Pot of GOld
    1 DDTT
    1 Shiny Carrot
    1 Potato Plate
    1 Very used ESCD
    1 Aikar's hot Hat
  6. Today is the day! Make sure you have your picks ready and meet at 16006 for the boat races at 7pm EMC time
    SkeleTin007 and Stnywitness like this.
  7. Just 1 hour till the boat races, make sure you're there for a chance at 100k or a hot hat.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. Thanks to everyone who came, I hope you all had a great time.
  9. Thanks for hosting! I had a blast both at the boat race and The Mountain :)
    xGGirlx, Ozcar_97 and Stnywitness like this.
  10. It was awesome! Didn't find any promos, but got a lot of ores and such. 1 stack of dia blocks, several stacks of iron blocks, like 15 stacks of coal blocks, 5 some stacks of gold blocks, 3 stacks of lapis blocks, and several stacks of redstone blocks. Also got soul sand and some glowstone.

Really awesome event! Thanks for puttin this together Mman and others! :D
    607 and xGGirlx like this.
  11. thanks a lot for the event, it was a ton of fun! here's my pic of what I accumulated (what is in the vault, not my invy). The promo is prancer :D
    607, xGGirlx and Stnywitness like this.
  12. Was very fun! Loved both the boat race and the mining. Thanks for hosting :)
    Uzack and xGGirlx like this.
  13. Thanks for hosting, Mman! I had a blast! Only got two promos but I did end up filling my ore chest tonight. :)

Before decimation:

After decimation:

607 and Stnywitness like this.
  14. Had a lot of fun! Really appreciate all the work that you guys put into it :)
  15. This was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting this. Same thing next week? :p

Remote Shop Sign, 2017 Birthday Cake, Fake Krysyy head named Indigo, Vault Voucher, Candy Cane Sword, Cupid Bow (Unbreaking)
    607, Temperhyture and Stnywitness like this.
  16. That was a really fun event!

Thank you!
  17. Awesome event. I'm glad I was able to attend after my MC crashing multiple times and smp7 overflowing with players. Thanks to the staff for increasing the player capacity. Also managed to grab a promo too! :D
    607 likes this.
  18. Aww man a beacon. I could have used that. I need about 58 for a decoration thing im gonna be doing... eventually.

Stinks I had to miss it for work as usual. :(
  19. Thank you for hosting such an awesome event! I know it's 4:30am EST right now, but I really want to get to sleep and I don't want to forget to post this early in the morning. I recorded the event and made a fun edit of it for my new EMC Event Showcase series. I hope this gives everyone something to look back on when they think of this amazing event!

20. Wow! What an awesome video, loved it. :)
    DaybreakerMC likes this.