Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Just finished the National Museum of Estona, in Maximus. Come take a look and donate items to exhibit :)
    2013-12-18_19.34.26.png
    cube45, devon699 and Zarembo1 like this.
  2. looks aweosme, and will do
    cube45 and wildbeast23 like this.
  3. nice job Wild. Looks really good
  4. Looking good :)
  5. First things first, Happy New Year to everyone :)

I know that Estona and EMC in general has been pretty quiet over the Christmas break, so I have extended the time for nominating yourself as Chairperson of Estona (if you so wish) until tomorrow at 17:00 GMT. After that time I will put a new board outside Nation Hall for voting in the Chairperson, this voting will then last until 5th Jan 17:00 GMT.

After consideration, I myself have decided not to run again for a second term, as I feel I may not be able to put as much time into MC as I used to. I want to thank though, all the mayors in Estona and for all citizens who have contributed over the last couple of months, its been great. Since October, we have seen outposts in the far eastern frontier change a lot to say the least!, in Estona we have seen (as well as the new structure of government) new outposts Pluto and Thurber added to the community. We have seen the expansion of our towns, a new national museum, new players and a great new update, a much more efficient Nether route through the frontier and much more. I thank everyone for their contribution.

So just as a recap, nominating yourself for Chairperson ends on the 2nd Jan at 17:00 GMT, that's 12:00pm EST.
    If only one person ends up putting themselves forward they WILL get the position de facto and can then appoint mayors, and ministers if they so wish over the next 2 month term. Voting for Chairperson after noms. close will end on 5th Jan 17:00 GMT :)
    cube45 and L0tad like this.
  6. Yeah Estona has been very quiet I hope it is just because of the holidays but if not I think we may need to bring lots of new citizens out to the place, I have seen lots of unfinished builds and I hope they are soon completed. If anyone does not have to time or resources to finish a build wildbeast23 or I will finish your builds for you. If you have any friends in town please consider asking them to come out because we have lots of unused plots and I would love to see a new shopping center pop up near the national museum. Also I would love to possibly see a small colony on the main land close to Wrem and or Volt, somewhat following the lay out and or design of New Holland, As this would help with possible trade routes, that would be handled though the government run Estona Trade centers, they are the three towers the are connected by a sky walk. I hope wildbeast23 will again become more active for he has been one of the biggest contributes in this and I would hate to see him leave MC completely. I don't not think that will happen though but if that does happen I would hope he would leave an email address so we can all keep in touch with him. Now on the note of elections, I want some competition as if I win by default that would be very sad, I also hope that people will vote just so we know who is a active citizen. If I am the only canidant I will be setting up a board in Maximus that people should put their name on so we know who is still a active member. I also hope to have more activity in the nation because I am worried that we are going to become inzonio 2 , or panto and or pazzo, abandoned, and that would be a real shame because of all the work we have been doind and how amazing we have come, here is a quote from 72volt "You blow all the other nations out of the water" he said this because of how we looked how we where run and because we have gone multi server and even the great NEw Republic could not handel that, If we where to be abandoned all this great work would go to waste and we dont want that, so I ask that everyone becomes a little more active.

Your Founder
    -Devon
    cube45 and Dean_Catterson like this.
  7. All citizens,

After the nomination period expiring and only one person putting themselves forward for the positon, I have to declare devon699 as new Chairman of Estona until the start of March. I hope he will carry on the good work that has been achieved since the country's founding. Devon, you will have to appoint new mayors (or keep old ones) as well as appoint some government ministers to help you (if you so wish) within the next few days.

Thanks and good luck.

2014-01-03_16.30.46.png
    cube45 likes this.
  8. Thanks I hate to win by default though

Maximus:Wildbeast23
    Minerva:Spidey329
    Darrowmere:96Talon

Advisors:
    Defence:Siniypiva
    Customs:Mrlegitislegit
  9. hey guys.. havin problems gettin online when others are on, but im still here
    cube45, devon699 and wildbeast23 like this.
  10. Hey guys no one has been playing much and I would like to keep in touch with everyone so if you read this send me a email

Email address: devonshifflett@gmail.com

Your Chairman
    -Devon
    cube45 likes this.
  11. Has anyone seen my latest post? I want Emails people
    cube45 likes this.
  12. hi there estona people's! for the record i'm back and pantano is not abandoned! so on that note whoever keeps breaking my rails from pazzo to pantano please stop or at least add a button power rail at that cross point. twice i have relaid my rails and twice some1 has broken them so it makes me stop at that cross point. so please if u cant at least lay down some power rail button point there, please dont grief my rails. :)
    cube45 likes this.
  13. hi devon, and everyone else. I popped back onto MC today, hopefully I'll visit more often now, you still want email addresses; there's not really that much to talk about atm :p
    cube45 likes this.
  14. Yeah I still want those adresses :D
    cube45 likes this.
  15. Minecraft is working again, can someone fill me in?
    cube45 likes this.
  16. I will, but its probably for the best that you remove the IP, as its considered advertising.
    cube45 likes this.
  17. Just did =P
    cube45 likes this.
  18. Anyways I one the elections so I am the chairman :D
    cube45 likes this.
  19. Anyways see you around :D
    cube45 likes this.
  20. Send me the IP, I didn't get it
    cube45 likes this.