Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. all 6 voted no
  2. My appologies for missing out on your vote...I was away. However I also would have voted No. Your a valuable asset to have in Estona.
  3. Just wondering, do you guys go to the website anymore?
  4. once in awhile.
  5. Starting a new city on smp9. Decided to give talon Darrowmere for now. They name is Frostycix because its in a Snowy Taiga biome. Nothing much there yet besides my little Sandstone house. Not giving out cords yet, the only one who knows where it is currently is wildbeast. I will be telling devon the cords.
  6. I didn't know that DuckTapeCow owned Darrowmere.....hmmmmm I thought it was its own island under Maximus... Not sure what that dude ment by "give Talon Darrowmere for now." The ppl spoke. I am Mayor by Proxi. I have done some good things and have expanded its area as well as introduced some new ppl to our community. Working on some big projects for Darrowmere. Would like to see it become a bustling resource settlement. I will step down as Mayor from Darrowmere if I am voted out. However i was told i was doing Darrowmere good and that I was requested to stay in office. I will do my Civic dutys until a new mayor is voted in.

ESTONA MAGNIFICA!!
  7. I mean im not going to run to be a mayor there For now
  8. Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying your statement. Good luck with the new Settlement. I hope it thrives!
  9. Awesome someone is using the motto!

Estona Magnifica!
    -Devon
  10. Can I join or something? I won't be goin to smp2 a lot though
  11. Wild you need to update this post I am the Chairman you are mayor of miaxmus :3
  12. Sure gold! I can take you out there right now!!!
  13. So its a yes just get on SMP9 and I will meet you in town
  14. Nah can't do it right now, do /p golddigger221 you will see y
  15. umm your banned from the server :p
  16. What where you banned for?
  17. Read the reason. Hacker hacked the guy with the troll skin :/ I requested the ban till I got it sorted out, which would be like tommorow
  18. Alright guys it has been over 3 months scene the last elections!
    It was postponed because of the recent dormancy.

But it is time for them again

If you want to be on the elections board in a post type "I want to be on the election board"

Estona Magnifica
    -Devon
  19. I want to be on the election board
  20. IM ONLY YELLING SINCE YOU TOLD ME TO!