Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. the posts when to mexico
    cube45 likes this.
  2. Can I join Estona? My main res is on smp7 but I visit smp9 a lot and like the idea of playing on smp9 through the wild (since I can't get a second res on there, not a supporter).
    cube45 likes this.
  3. dusky thatd be awesome if you joined estona, its probobly okay i can take you there later today
    cube45 and wildbeast23 like this.
  4. I have edited the first post on this thread by the way, to make it well defined in terms of our settlements and fairer for them :)
    cube45 likes this.
  5. So today, I have been named Estona's foreign adviser! My first task today was to make sure the Estona embassies were in good shape. This is my report.

NH embassy: Good shape, could use with some more stuff inside, needs Estona flag

Volt: Same as NH embassy

Wrem: Building is good, no complaints.

Also L0tad, I would like to buy that building off of you.
    cube45 and rock00888 like this.
  6. I belive I can summon up an Estonian flag...
    cube45 likes this.
  7. Do you think you would let me join?
    cube45 and wildbeast23 like this.
  8. Sure :D if you get on around 12:00 PM EST on Saturday you can come out and settle down if someone else can find a better time you can go with them

Mayor of Maximus
    -Devon699
    cube45 likes this.
  9. I can try but I am having my birthday thing at my house Saturday at 2 since I turn 15 next Friday.
    cube45 likes this.
  10. Might be hard but I'll try celebrating my bday sat cause I turn 15 next Friday. :)
    cube45 likes this.
  11. Within a few weeks there will be room for an embassy of yours in Zeetopia. I'll keep you posted ;)
  12. Here talon

Attached Files:

cube45 likes this.
  13. cube45 likes this.
  14. Lol
    cube45 likes this.
  15. This is what i found when i went to the rail
    cube45 likes this.
  16. Didn't Choongjae say that he wanted to keep Potatoville for future projects?
    cube45 likes this.
  17. not cool chrozerice...
    cube45 likes this.
  18. Umm I dono
    cube45 likes this.
  19. whats goin on with the rail:?
    cube45 likes this.