[Established] Regen SMP4

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by kevmeup, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Me!
    ShelLuser and Galantisizer like this.
  2. I think you have to get in touch with kev. Ask him privately
    kevmeup likes this.
  3. Hello... C_McFly told me I should reply in the forum to apply the outpost. Please consider my request.- cuddydude2000
  4. Not positive... But I think we aren't accepting any new members at this time. Thanks!
    kevmeup likes this.
  5. I don't understand... So we can purchase this area or just rent it for usage?
  6. You cannot do either. It is a base built by a team of players.
  7. Are people from other servers allowed to join? And if not am I allowed to create a version of this amazing outpost on smp6?Not exactly alike but similar idea :D
  8. Yes! Most of our guys are from different servers!
    kevmeup likes this.
  9. Right now we're not recruiting, when we were I really prefer locals because it's easier to coordinate, but we have 3 from other servers also. I haven't talked to our smp5 and 6 people ingame for a couple weeks, but talked to all the smp4 people this week for example.

You can create it (with a different name) on any server other than smp5, that place is trouble :)

Look me up in game or pm, I'm glad to lend any advice or point you in right direction.
  10. OK, thanks for the reply, I may make an outpost on smp6 (with a different name, not associated with yours) :p
    kevmeup likes this.
  11. Bump. Added some pics, updated info, also open to adding a new person or two..

ShelLuser and Galantisizer like this.
  12. Updated Member list, added some pics
    zer0skills likes this.
  13. Hello Regan! Hope your all having a happy nongriefed time :)
    My outpost and your outpost are 6k blocks away from each other and my outpost is one day older so I was thinking that we could mayb do something for 1 year in the wild?
  14. I was thinking the same thing. Not sure what yet.

Exciting news today though! The Dev status was updated :)
    Development Status:
    • Current: Bug Fixing, Anti Griefing
    • Next: Empires
  15. I'm looking for some good builders to join that enjoy Mayan type builds... Anyone?
  16. Slowly raises his hand
  17. I must say to all that are thinking of applying, regen never ends. There is always more to see and more to do. In fact have a doctor check your jaw before hand for it will fall over and over again. And also we(kevmeup) are very thorough with researching all player that apply, I learned that after joining( kev don't kill me hehe) but once in you will never want to leave.

Ps. I'm the owner of the pyramid near the Clift side temple
    ShelLuser and kevmeup like this.
  18. Updated member list, updated/added some rules and joining notes.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Honestly: I feel that I have been neglecting Regen a bit and it somewhat makes me feel sad, even though it's my own doing in the first place :D Of course I have plenty of reasons for it, I think I'm always busy doing "something" (sounds pretty busy right? Does that image change when I say: "Busy standing on my res. and chatting in town chat" ? :D).

Aaaaanyway. I have my reasons but yeah.

Saturday 23th of July = Regen day!

All members are invited to come and have a great day enjoying Regen. Either use some of the massive farms which are available or just enjoy the beauty of a small village which has plenty of finished (and unfinished :p) houses in the middle of a mostly pristine Minecraft countryside.

I'll be there working on my house in an attempt to finally getting it somewhat finished (at least the exterior needs to be completed) and do some more work on the insides (probably later). And I know Patr1ck is also going to follow up on my example and he'll also be working on his house. You can't beat that, now can you?

So yeah, happy upcoming Regen day!
    kevmeup, Patr1cV and AWW1010 like this.