[Established] Regen SMP4

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by kevmeup, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Cool, I'll give ya a tour sometimes. Been working hard on the place, focusing on functionality first, so things have been a bit rough around the edges, coming together though. I just picked out my spot for a house this morning finally, been living in the tiny outpost establishing hut this whole time :)
    just_five_fun likes this.
  2. Because of a setting that EMC has, adding water to the top of this farm took the effective range from 8 to 128 :) Thank goodness I found that thread about it. Now there is chicken for all residents and I don't need to lay the eggs myself (was painful).
  3. Please forgive the mess, dealing with some entity count issues so ranch and chicken farm are offline temporarily. I'll repopulate or move them soon.
  4. Looks like a few seeds made it through our nether portal :)

Might keep growing over time..

Attached Files:

5. 8 layer Slime farm complete!

Attached Files:

6. Storage vault complete :)

Attached Files:

7. Northern Iron farm, simple.

Attached Files:

8. Witch Farm up and running!

Attached Files:

9. Added Nether cattle farm. Getting ready to stock up on leather/Beef.

Attached Files:

10. Armory Complete :)

Attached Files:

11. Although I'm super careful about not removing any trees, I'm going to slowly open up some more of the water ways/rivers around town.

Attached Files:

12. Added more trees around the drop. Warming it up a bit.

Attached Files:

13. lookin really good
    kevmeup likes this.
  14. where is all this stuff at
  15. Most posts by OP poster in a row I've ever seen. :eek:

Looks nice, and I think you'll be pretty successful. But I'm not sure whether or not you can claim nether land. Just putting that out there.
  16. Thanks :)

Yeah, I'm guessing it falls under general wild rules. That being said by putting in a lot of work on the nether fortress and half slabbing the entire thing, it is claimed in a way and I'd hope to have some level of support from admins if someone came by and started mining it out. It's strange to say i can choose who lives in my house, but not in my basement..
  17. Hidden in the wilds :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  18. Tree farm

Attached Files:

19. There are soo many of these on smp3, some better and a fair few worse :p you just have to know the right people :p
    ItsMeChespin likes this.