[Established] Frontier outpost: Skylandia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by haastregt, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Accepted - I showed you the way already
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. How do you get there it's hard for me to rember
  3. Hello / bump
  4. Hello everyone! I want to know who has Skype and who doesn't I am new to Skype and don't know how it works we could meet up and speak about skylandia!

I tink that all of u are now aware of my big build and I am asking if u could please not build anything near it also not to take any of my building supplies as this project needs everything we got!
  5. Hello we (the owners of skylandia) are going to be making a dia + ranked city full of posh expensive houses I aww1010 have started on two projects and I am going to be marking out this dial on rank town out please do not build here if u are below diamond rank. In the future there will be iron and gold rank towns but for now we are working on the dia. Feel free to look around the dia town (when it's built) at the moment I am the only one building this town if u would like to apply to help post in this thread remember dia rank only!
    Regards Aww1010
    Thanks!
    kevmeup likes this.
  6. Patr1cV and kevmeup like this.
  7. Great to be connected :)
  8. 1. What is your Minecraft-Name?: J3nna911
    2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years, on EMC 195 days I joined back in July
    4. Have you ever been banned and for what reason (not only on EMC!)?: Nope.
    5. What do you like to do in mineraft?: I like to mine, build and play around with redstone.
    6. Why do you want to join an outpost?: 1. I think it would be fun. EMC is the only server I went on other then PVP servers so I want to try something new
    7. Will you follow our and EMC's rules?: never!! (Yes)
  9. Denied!
    No, I added you to the onversation where you can see the way to skylandia
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. should we make a bigish bace half way at skygen
  11. i mean extend skygen
  12. 1. What is your Minecraft-Name? Blocky01
    2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Around 3 years
    4. Have you ever been banned and for what reason (not only on EMC!)? No
    5. What do you like to do in mineraft? Build and mine
    6. Why do you want to join an outpost? The outpost seems interesting.
    7. Will you follow our and EMC's rules? Yes!
  13. ok welcome to skylandia Blocky01
  14. when you come here ill find you a plot
  15. Hows the Fancy-pants side of town coming?
    AWW1010 likes this.
  16. Very well thNks
    kevmeup likes this.
  17. I am spending a bit of time in town while I gather resources and I just got 66k for voting I'll spend that on something!
    kevmeup likes this.
  18. I might not join because of the "boring guy rank" It might hurt peoples feelings... Please.. change that :)
  19. i told you that might happen AWW i wanted averege guy insted of that
    ... what do you think?