[Established] Frontier outpost: Skylandia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by haastregt, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I leave track to you, if you message me with the amounth of stone you have I will check if we need more.
    oh, and I can help you with the quarry, but probably not anytime soon
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. Very practical and well organised. 10/10
    AWW1010 and haastregt like this.
  3. Hey just a little bump I am changing a few of the plots as some ppl who joined are in active and never come from town to sky so reclaim your plots now within 4 days thanks -AWW1010
  4. 1. What is your Minecraft-Name? Bhret.
    2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Mostly everyday since May 02, 2014.
    4. Have you ever been banned and for what reason (not only on EMC!)? No, never had.
    5. What do you like to do in mineraft? Be involved in things, explore, create. The usual :p.
    6. Why do you want to join an outpost? Reason being, I want to get invovled in things and I thought it. would be a good opportunity.
    7. Will you follow our and EMC's rules? Like always. Listen, without rules it would be chaos.
  5. I have noticed that :p,
    I invited you to the guidde to get there, welcome to sky!
    Patr1cV likes this.
  6. Thanks man. Appreciate it!
  7. Hey update: you can fill in the form or pm AWW1010 or oliverbenji in game to join for a more fast sign up but u will still have to post that u have joined!
  8. Oh dear, I reached the character cap :p and I am back in business :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. Huge update guys! Make sure you read it for up to date news! Job list also updated!
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. 2015-04-04_17.19.07.png
    Now I only need to know what to use it for...
    Patr1cV likes this.
  11. Lol great work my beacon looks right at home :)
  12. put storage there so people know where to go
  13. i theink me and AWW are doing spawn together in the savana
  14. Hey guys got 2 new members on the team -&3Woo used the new register technique'! Thanks guys
  15. Will I get in trouble for posting?! Hey guys I know this chat has been inactive for a while but we have some great new updates to share with the skylandia community!
    Over the past few days, haastregt and I have noticed that SKYLANDIA is looking a bit messy!
    So,.. We are doing a massive restoration project that started yesterday where we are making this thread more up to date and places in SKY more tidy aspiecially the spawn! We are making a brand new spawn (spoiler) and I have taken a few of the olds spawns signs away- the rules are still the same however, they will be getting changed! So please stick around and see what is yet to come to the SKYLANDIAN community on smp4
    kevmeup likes this.
  16. UPDATE :) : we have officially turned the old spawn building into a shack! Hehe it looks great I will upload images as soon as :)
  17. Rules will stay the same, things like joining and ranks/perks will change* :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Hum I meant that XD
  19. Updated!
    Patr1cV and McAtech like this.
  20. Hi everyone iv been away for a while but im looking forward to working on skylandia again and i hope you are as well :0)
    haastregt and AWW1010 like this.