[Established] Frontier outpost: Skylandia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by haastregt, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Ok good what are u planning to do to it appart from the blaz e farms
  2. I dont know yet o.0
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. Jeff gets 4 points for beacon
    Edit-6points
  4. 1. What is your Minecraft-Name? Jake81201.
    2. How long have you been playing minecraft? For about 3 - 4 years.
    4. Have you ever been banned and for what reason (not only on EMC!)? I have not been banned on Minecraft.
    5. What do you like to do in mineraft? Build, have fun, and explore.
    6. Why do you want to join an outpost? Because I forgot about my other outposts and I think it'd be fun to start with a new one.
    7. Will you follow our and EMC's rules? Yes, I will follow both yours and EMC's rules.
  5. Accepted me and haastregt will contact u on how to get to skylandia!
    Jake81201 likes this.
  6. K you are accepted ;) (sorry for the late response I was busy winning a dia supporter voucher :p)
    Patr1cV and _Uzziya_ like this.
  7. Enjoy :)
    Will take them a bit to get villagers up to 10, then it should start raining golems (every 7.5 min at least)
    Kept it as open as I could, should be fun to watch.

Attached Files:

haastregt likes this.
  8. Thanks so much kev
  9. Wow wait a second...
    I am to lazy to make a golem farm myself, and you make one for your neighbours?
    Thank you very much!
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. U know in 1.8 update we will have to make a new iron farm due to villagers!
  11. Oh no... Forgat that.
    They will be more complicated then.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. And I've got a massive build in mind and I need lots of stuff to build it. I have put together a parts list so that ppl can help me with it im not revealing WHT it is yet but here's the list;

Stone x8 DC (it's gonna be massive)
    Spruce wood slabs a SC
    Book shelves x6 of 64
    Spruce logs a Dc
    Iron a stack
    White stained glass or bonemeal and glass 3 stacks

I hope u can donate something it's building location is still to be decided and jeffreyli2003 has already donated a beacon two this **** :) regards awww1010
  13. Haas u need to update the member count on the first page thanks
  14. Haas your a dia supporter ?!??!?
  15. Ill change it
    No I hacked and changed the color of my name :p (yeah I am diamond supporter)
    Please PM me and oliver what it is, it looks like massive so we may need to discuss it a bit
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. 1. What is your Minecraft-Name? xXMetrosXx
    2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.0.0 first came out.
    4. Have you ever been banned and for what reason (not only on EMC!)? I have been banned for dos attack on multiple servers, what can I say, I like to have fun.
    5. What do you like to do in mineraft? I enjoy redstone.
    6. Why do you want to join an outpost? To improve it, and it's community.
    7. Will you follow our and EMC's rules? Yes.
  17. Accepted
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. 1. Laurenseattle
    2. 2 years
    3. 1 year
    4. never baned
    5. I like building, mining, and killing mobs
    6. Because I wanna interact wiht other people and make a small comunity with a little group og frineds that will care and look after each other.
    7. Yes of course I will follow the EMC rules

I hope im accepted! Thanks EMC for this great server
    kevmeup likes this.
  19. This one is 1.8 compatible :) No worries. When I make this in 1.8 I just need to throw stacks of food at them as they breed.

I'm sure you're going to want more iron. You can put another golem farm 64 above this one real easy, wouldn't need tube on it. Just not sure if you want things that tall in your outpost.
    AWW1010 likes this.