[Established] Frontier outpost: Skylandia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by haastregt, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I can come up with alot of names that are worse, but Ill change it to something better :p
    Patr1cV and colepuncher like this.
  2. -Established :D
    -Boring guy rank changed to Normal guy rank
    -Another close outpost as friend :D, now there are two of them:
    -Job list updated

Besides all that, skyland is coming along very good. I see alot is builded there, or in progress of that, we already got a bunch of members, just awesome :D
    Patr1cV and colepuncher like this.
  3. i know how to make a lot of farms and i have a tone of cobble. ill be setting the farms up as soon as i can if anyone wants to help just ask me how you can ill send you some infomation.
  4. if i can get on it ill at u also can no one build near the quarry i havent finnished it yet.
  5. Haas has broke a rule stating the rule :p.... Anyone picked up on this? Or is it just me? :p
  6. stupid is a swear?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  7. I'd count is as :p
    Starzival and McAtech like this.
  8. how is it a swear?
  9. I was in tears of joy when I saw this comment I dont rly know why? :p but I don't think u can count stupid as a swear word !?!
  10. Regardless If it is or not, my family and I are told not to say it :p
  11. it is an insult if you say it to someone but its not bad if you say dont do something stupid (silly)
  12. Sorry I don't do the thread management that's haastregt job!
  13. We could have changed it at skylander possibly
  14. woah! didnt get alerts for some reason :3
    Patr1cV likes this.
  15. New jobs, and I added new photos at the op
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. I have made some storage and I just finished a small sugar can farm :)
  17. i will extend the track so thats my job plus i got loads of stone so i will diliver that to my plot soon.
  18. i will need mabe 2 more workers to help me with the quarry as well its gone be pretty big
  19. leave track to me plus i have a tone of stone i will diliver it at my plot. i will need 2 workers to help me with the quarry its gona be pretty big so just tell me if u want to help.
  20. Nuuh! I wanted to have that reply spot :(
    anyways 100th reply is there :D
    Patr1cV likes this.