[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I would use the money to buy nether quartz blocks diamond blocks that are need for the spawn
  2. Dropped off the slime at Caden's mall donations
  3. Scorpio528 likes this.
  4. A screenshot from the Carthaga Inn and my horse:

The interieur is almost done :)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  5. Another one, because why not. Screenshot of the assembly hall:

on a rainy day
    Scorpio528 and LadBlo like this.
  6. Welcome board update :) Right next to the portal.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  7. Hey, we fenced in some freely running horses, I think one is from joshy and the other from Roxy
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  8. Hey y'all I'm back!! Also kaizimir and me built an auto spider grinder. All you have to do is go AFK near it! Also welcome all new members that we're not in fact able to join the convo but we are most likely moving to the forum! I need expeditioners whether you are terrible(like myself) at mob hunting (I am at difficulty 1 ATM :p ) or you are an expert I need you. I am looking for up to 3 people. If you see this and are not part of Carthaga and want to help send in an app, remember these can be sent to either me or kaizimir. I am taking people on a first come first serve basis so tell me If you want to expedition ASAP!! Thanks (sorry for the long post. Btw I am typing this on my phone and I think I just broke my fingers :p)
  9. Happy to see you back :)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  10. I'd like to take the position of ambassador between Carthaga and Concordia, I'd very much to like this position as I am a member of both outposts.
  11. Ok that will work, mike is still workoing on the embassy, you can pm me when on your way to Concordia :)
  12. Hey PoC,
    there is a new opening post -> page 1

Bumping everybody
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  13. Ok, works for me. PureBredGaeilge is going to be a DoubleDiplomat. Looking forward to see our embassy :)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  14. Which embassy XD Carthage from Concordia or carthagas in Concordia?
  15. Both, haha :)
    We also need to speak with devon about our ties to Estona
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  16. Ok I will see what I can do :)
  17. PoC is looking for new members! Only 3 free plots in the historic center of Carthaga left!
    Join people!
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  18. Hi guys, I'm new in town
    caden672 likes this.
  19. Hello. :D Like Linuxk3, I too, am new. :oops: I hope we can all be great friends! :D:p
    caden672 likes this.
  20. Probably Im the only 1 guest there staying at Inn, so don't wonder if you happen to see me :)