[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Lake of life
  2. Lake of Flowers
  3. Soo, Plaza of the people, or People's plaza is in the lead for the square names :) Don't forget the lake, though! If you don't like the names so far; it is not to late to submit your own idea....
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  4. Yea my idea got chosen :) hmm what's a good lake name
  5. So..., on my clock it's 40 mins left of saturday...
    We have a leader for the square, what about the lake?
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  6. Lake of luxury or legacy lake

For for some laughs lake of leaches :)
  7. Alright guys, the decision was made: The square of Carthaga while henceforth be called People's plaza. I will include it in future maps of the area. For the lake...:( we will see. We might do another round for this later.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  8. Kai I'm getting on soon maybe in a few hours I'll post when in getting on

P.S I aced the project :)
  9. Hey crafter,
    I won't be around later :( But quiet some stuff already changed again :). For example, check out the Inn I build on the People's plaza.
    Have fun, Kaizimir

Edit: I don't know what to put on the second floor. Do you have an idea?
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  10. Hmm a bar with red stone food dispensers or a pool
  11. I grew a jungle tree don't touch it
  12. I'm fixing the squid farm I had to take away the watch towers stream and water sources I put up 10 high cobble Colums don't touch them or put down ANY water sources
  13. Ok, that makes sense. We can replace the streams with lava, that'll even be better.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  14. I fixed the squid farm but DONT use it. It still needs to be fixed some more also I'm making a base for my self there is going to be a squid farm there too but that's for my use only because I need ink for my mall but once I have enough everyone can use it

( if is didn't get what I'm saying the watch tower one is free use I'm making another for my self
  15. Hey crafter, thanks for your efforts. I checked it out, and saw you removed all the water around it. Actually I do know a design that works, but it involves an ocean and is terribly slow. The hoppers you have, we will place them later, when we finally trapped a squid. Please hold on to them.

About the farms: They are in general free to use by every member. That is a principle of our community. This might change at some point. But for now we keep it free.
    For the second farm please PM me.
    K
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  16. I updated the list of members :D
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  17. Hey joshy, I found your horse and it's friend the mule wandering the desert. I put a fence around them. You can find it close to the watchtower. I am not sure, but I also found some fish and other stuff in the area, I guess it's yours.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  18. PoC,
    I am very happy to announce, that we are doing extremly well :cool: To share our wealth with the Empire, I have a task for you:
    Please find a big project on the forums or servers, that you think is worth supporting. It would be nice if everybody could post one project. A good starting point is the 'Share your creation' section in the forums. Later we can decide together, which one to go for. Looking forward to lots of entries....
    K
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  19. Umm I'm making a huge mega mall at 9300 and I don't now if that's what u ment but it is just a segestion I'll make a thread with pictures