[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. One time I said dang the a lot of bosses around here
    The a Monumentus just spawn instantly
  2. It's definetly you, man. lol. I was running around the desert several nights. Not one Marlix or Momentus. When will you be online, I want to go mob hunting with you :)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  3. I don't know I got this huge project for school I'll get on when I can
  4. Don't worry. Do your best for the project. I'll see you around next time :)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  5. Yea got finals and over summer projects but that's what u get when u take AP classes
  6. But with school work I don't think I can log in until next Sunday :( maybe if u cover the area with crafting tables they will spawn :)
  7. Yesterday I was exploring the realms below the town center of Carthaga. I found an abandoned mine, unfortunately no spawners in there and the loot was also very minimal; found only on chest minecart :confused:. But maybe we can use the shafts for some future projects. I'll create an entrance from the town center down there soon. Then you can check it out yourself :)

The reason for this expedition is to find a skeleton spawner. With the flower and tree farms we have a huge demand in bone meal. If anyone has tips for finding skeleton spawners, please let me know...
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  8. PoC is looking for more members :)!

All architects, block artists, and builders are cordially invited to join and raise beautiful structures in Carthaga! Everybody who doesn't consider him/herself belonging to one of the above mentioned are invited, too ;). Post here or shoot me a PM!
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  9. Please welcome Brennian, our newest member. If you meet in town, please show him the entrance to the rails. Otherwise I'll give the tour tomorrow...
    Scorpio528, crafter31211 and Brennian like this.
  10. We are still looking for names for the center square and the lake that's surrounded by the flower forest...I want to make it a community decision how to name them. So, here is how it works: Everybody that has an idea for a name puts it in a post. The name that received the most likes till saturday wins!
    Please put only one name per post and make sure we know if it is for the lake or the square. Ok? Go!
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  11. Lake Erie (by caden672)
    Scorpio528 and princerupert like this.
  12. Times square (by caden672)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  13. Isis Plaza
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  14. Lake Neptun
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  15. Square of eternal digging
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  16. Lake of 1000 colours
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  17. Plaza of the People
  18. That's my idea
  19. More names please! More votes please!
    The deadline is tomorrow!