[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. I live in the sandstone mansion (lol) near the auto cacti farm (I cant enter town I lag out)
    Plz like if u like my house!
  2. Cool! I'll check it out next time I'm on
    gladranger7 likes this.
  3. You're welcome but could you remind me what you're thanking me for. I'm sorry I just haven't been on in like 2-3 days because I was out with family and I forgot. :eek:
  4. hey soundless! I saw u today in the town!
  5. Awesome news:

Our respected member ShyguytheGamer1 made a youtube movie about Carthaga (Sweets, Suri and myself are in it too :) ). Check it out here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl3wfhI6OIo

And don't forget to subscribe. More to come soon.
    penfoldex likes this.
  6. Make sure to enter into love story contest everyone! Contest ends next week!
    Kaizimir likes this.
  7. If you have not gotten a copy of the st. paddy day story notify me
    Kaizimir likes this.
  8. did he cut it before i arrived?

9. The maze is open. Can the People of Carthaga brave this challenging barrier and get the prize inside Blarney's Castle? We will find out soon. (located in Event Park)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  10. Good video shyguy. Tell me when you are doing the next one so I can participate. Btw you might need more than 5 videos to do all of Carthaga. XD
  11. Sweet house glad ranger. Also we have a lot of cactus. Kai, could we sell that or auction it?
    gladranger7 likes this.
  12. I may take a look sometime soon! Although I can't find how to get there... :oops:
    Dufne likes this.
  13. Hey Shyguy, why don't you announce the next video take here in the thread? I am sure a lot of people would be glad to appear on your yt channel :)

Ok, so you'd be fine to agree on this? If so, I can send you the Starter's Guide.

You delivered 3 DCs of materials, like coal and cobble :)

We would be honoured to house you as our guest. I can send you the Starter's Guide with the way description, but maybe we wanna meet up, so we can give you a tour?
  14. The problem is, I don't want too many people. But yes, I will start recording the next 2 VIDEOS in Carthaga at 2:45 PM EMC Time and 4:45 PM EMC Time, and meet my by the Carthaga apartments as we will be doing moar parts of carthaga
  15. Shyguy, message me when doing event park area.
  16. thanks man still working on the area around:)
  17. 1. In-game name: Jinkers (MintyJinkers and JinkyHums, if alts are allowed)
    2. Timezone: GMT+10 (+11 Currently due to DLS)
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: > 4 years
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Kicked once - subconscious remark that turned out to be rude, apologized after realization. Nothing since.
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: Currently working on Splish Splash Potions, once setup, will require minimal input from myself.
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Playing/building with redstone creations. <3 the stuff and general building.
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: Looking at joining at outpost, something to supplement my near consistent dwelling in SMP9 town, and cause I enjoy helping out, making new friends and being part of a community.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: All of them are important, but if I had to pick one, it would have to be #1 Respect the creations of others.

Thanks for reading

~Jinkers
    AshBlue789 and gladranger7 like this.
  18. I don't matter but I really like u:)
  19. Sounds good :)
    Dufne likes this.
  20. I'm popular now XD
    Jinkers likes this.