[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Rhythmically maybe I can give you a tour later tonight
  2. I tried this. It's pretty good, definitely not too easy. Don't get lost kids ;)
    Jinkers likes this.
  3. Did you get your prize?
  4. I think I did it before you officially opened it :p So, I ll need to do it again
  5. Make sure to look around when you get in the castle.
  6. New decorations up in city center. Make sure to try the maze in Event Park! There's a prize in the castle if you complete it.
  7. hey! who was in my house!? they left a skeleton head! thanks!
  8. That was me
    gladranger7 likes this.
  9. thank u I really app it but it was not necessary, do u want it back? btw all I am looking for an endermen head I pay 2k for it at
  10. Nah you can keep it
    gladranger7 likes this.
  11. ok I got a ?. who is the one coming to my house when I not there and repairing it and modifying it? its awesome! thanks!
  12. I put in some stairs in the courtyard cause I had to hide in there from some mobs.
  13. ok well thanks it looks awesome and I love that I keep getting free upgrades
    PineappleGem likes this.
  14. Ok i do agree to that but i am on emc on irregular patterns so can you leave the starter guide in a chest on my res? it would be on the second floor on my house :) thanks it would be really apreatiated, if you dont want to do that you can give it to toto and he give it to me when we are next on at the same time :) thanks
    Guill
    gladranger7 likes this.
  15. The starter guide is on the forums
  16. i think its the carthagra starter guide
  17. The carthaga starter guide is a private message on the forums.
  18. yeah it is. hey nuke I saw u yesterday!
  19. Our friends from Underwhelm came by and gave us gifts today. They thought Carthage was really cool!