[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. You COULD be the bride :p
  2. Thank you for your contributions to this thread! :rolleyes:
    Anyway I think I might get my alt out there tomorrow or some time ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Same here :D
  4. Hey guys, somebody wants to come online now :)
  5. Am on
  6. I say lets do it
  7. Ok I know EMC had a glitch with the bosses but this is just sad I can't hit it.

Kaizimir likes this.
  8. Dear PoC,

A few updates:
    • The road works in Carthaga are finished and each district has it's own specific design. It looks very great! Also all streets have names now. Cudos to Scorpio and the people that helped!
    • I updated the list of members with Zikko, lett2881, michaeladam1296, Skillz_zach and beacon171. The family of Carthaga has now grown to 107 members
    • We are now officially supporting the [GRIP] with 50k rupees and following some resources. Also aww's project on Utopia gets support (is there forum thread for this?). The current balance of Carthaga is still a whooping 402,455 rupees.
    That's it for now. Hope to see you all soon.
  9. Yaas
    Kaizimir likes this.
  10. Where is Carthaga?
    Rhythmicaly and Kaizimir like this.
  11. keep it as a pet
    Kaizimir, penfoldex and AshBlue789 like this.
  12. Secret, unless you join ;)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  13. :( Awwww :(
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  14. Yeah, because of griefing we can't disclose the location.

But you can always apply, if you want. Please find the info in the opening post.
  15. Would love to join, but I'm never good at fighting (I always have a mini existential crisis, freak out, and run away even when I see a zombie), and my buildings aren't that good. I either follow tutorials or I just keep working on my aquarium on smp9 (18606). *sigh* it looks so cool...
  16. You don't have to be good at fighting, thats why this outpost has a swat team on standby, all you have to do is just gather resources and help emc :)
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  17. So true
    :p
  18. I will think about applying then, its just that I always freak out. Im not able to get on emc as much, since I have tons of homework and school, but maybe I can :D