End world temporarily disabled on all servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. haha i can definitely PROMISE you I have not used this glitch on ANY smp server in the HISTORY of Minecraft.
  2. Kk just checkin
  3. hey there all. just been reading through this thread for the past hour. and I was wondering when on earth is the end going to be functional again. I'm having repeated encounters with customers request the I restock on endstone. infact from the number of requests I've been receiving has started to spam my chat. I have now had to remove the item for my shelves until future notice. I'm not going to name names (if that makes sense) for the benefit of them customers as I'm sure they mean well. also just so u know that if you ever see my prices on endstone which atm are 32 for 20r I'm not using dup. glitches or hacks etc. I'm an honest player and you can even check my logs. so yeah if someone could please inform me ingame or by message etc. when the end is functional again that would be great. thanks all. ( sorry for bad grammar and spelling. was using iPod touch 2nd, really need to upgrade.)
  4. We will let everyone know for sure when it's back up. Our main focus the last two weeks was getting 1.2 ready which was a big chore. However, this is on our list to look into after the 1.2 dust settles down. We're sorry that some bad apples had a negative situation on your store.
  5. That price isn't insane at all :p end stone is fairly easy to get :p
  6. But 1.2 is ready
  7. Do you honestly expect them to work for a full day upgrading to 1.2, fixing bugs, and switching to new hardware, whilst still being awesome and patient enough to keep everyone updated on the forum, AND work on getting the end up and running again? 1.2 isn't even done being applied yet :p just be patient and it will be up and running again soon enough :)
  8. I guess You're right but i'm pretty shure the srever is running
  9. look at the front page. SMP3 is still down for upgrade, and SMP4 has yet to start. and then there is all the bugs that could be found between now and then. Just because SMP1,2,5,6, and utopia are up and running doesn't mean they are done. In fact they are far from it :p
  10. I'm on smp2
  11. I think they are close
  12. after the upgrade, SMP1-4 need moved to the new hardware, bugs need fixing, and then there is the whole issue on solving what to do with the entire wild with the new height limit and new biomes
  13. If people need endstone or ender pearls, there is still some in stock at the following stores:
    /v 514 (SMP1)
    /v 4116 (SMP2)
    /v 13000 (SMP6)

If anyone knows any other place to get it, let me know.
  14. ok thanks guys for the info sorry if i sound like some nagging person. it was just really strting to get out of hand. it is still coming up occasionlly now. oh well if it happens ill be reporting for harasment as this has gone on long enough. ty for the people who worked on the 1.2 update have been waiting to upgrade shop system greatly for a while. ty again people (sorry again for bad spelling, i suck at english)
  15. I am sorry that the End is still down. I was going to turn it back on today, as the duplication glitch has been fixed. However I discovered Bukkit still has some end bugs, and when you go through a portal you get kicked for hacking, then when you join back you fall into the void and die...
  16. Well thats not good at all :/
  17. Um so....thats bad :(
  18. I meant to say, as you know yourself JustinGuy (having rescued us), I was out at the End Portal on SMP3.

Someone has built a water slide into a portal on the surface, I don't know if that was the exact way to cause the glitch you mentioned.

Are your staff able to pin down who built it? Perhaps a name to the crime?

I don't recall it being there after the End was shut down.
  19. Yeah I am sure this is someone trying to cheat.... losers
  20. Even after it was all brought to light too...wow!