End world temporarily disabled on all servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Honestly they should have been all permabanned but as i have been informed they havent been and i think according to the rules they should have been banned forever
  2. The users caught using this were permabanned.
  3. Hate to question this but i know of at least 1 person that got temp banned for the reason, "using glitch to duplicate items" or something but is now back and playing emc.

Maybe a diff glitch?
  4. There was one case where a server was acting up and you could log in and out and duplicate your inventory. In that case we did issue a strict long temp ban for a couple users based on other circumstances. Almost always it will result in a permanent ban.
  5. Ive seen plugins that when you dupe the server finds the entity error thing and just makes the player explode and loose all their stuff xD
  6. we need this :)
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  7. ah I see
  8. just on a side note justin where exactly is the end portal i cant find it
  9. Twitch1 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  10. The end world has been re-enabled on all servers, enjoy :)
    Brennian, Joshposh70 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  11. :D
  12. i thought it was before but YA :D
  13. I've never been to The End, but as far as I understand it from Youtube videos, there's nothing there but an island of ender stone and plenty of Endermen. Or is there?
  14. There are large obsidian pillars there as well. I usually go to the end to mine the obsidian.
  15. Yeah some people just can't play fair. They will go as far as cheating to get there way :(
  16. justin for all of us noobs out there could you maybe create a teleport to the end like the north outpost south outpost east outpost west outpost etc
  17. I don't know, I could, but again I kind of like it being harder to get to :)
  18. why if people want to go somewhere they should be able to
  19. U can go thr, u just have to do the work to find the portal.

Anyone with 10 blocks of obsidian and a flint n steel can goto the nether, which is why emc has a portal pre built for it. But the end takes work.
    Buttros and Crazy1080 like this.