End world temporarily disabled on all servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. buying stuff and having an awesome res
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  2. Apply that to the whole thing with Rock-stars protesting media sharing... apearently it hurts them... how do you expect them to feed their families on only $3million instead of $10million?
  3. Maybe you should throw them into lava or something. I'd do that if it was me, wash my hands of it. Who knows, maybe these cheater accounts were alts of people they "sold" the diamonds to at unbelievably low prices. I'm not saying this is so, but if it were me I wouldn't want people thinking I got ahead because of a cheater, even indirectly.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  4. Yeah Jean-Luc would probably get thrown in jail for many years for violating imaginary property laws.

The point isn't about replicating diamonds, it's about cheating in a game. For example, say this was monopoly and we all got together to play, but one person decides to bring an extra sack of money and hide it in their sleeves. We find out, and realize the only reason he's been winning is because he cheated, that's not fair and we don't want to play with them anymore.

Permanent bans aren't so much about punishing people who break the rules as excluding them from our game because we don't want to play with rule breakers.
  5. Oh lol, from what people are saying I assumed she/he was.

Maybe Justin un-banned them..
  6. Very well put! A thousand likes!
  7. This was no accident. There is a Youtube video giving step by step directions on how to do it. I feel sorry for the people that feel they need to cheat, takes the fun out of the game in my opinion. I feel good at the end of the day when i know I dug for whatever diamonds I have or I went through a stack and a half of ender eyes trying to find the end (lol). Not to mention it ruins the fun for the rest of us when we have to worry about griefers, thieves, and cheaters.
    Call_Me_DeJaja and R0bbieJo like this.
  8. Yeah, of course, but I meant the price should go up now the duping has been ended, as the supply will now decrease. :)
  9. Thank You Justin for taking care of this so effectively. It blows my mind how some choose to play unfair. I can only imagine what chaos must be in their lives to always be looking for the easy way.... I don't understand the so called FUN of cheating....
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  10. Just a question JustinGuy how do i write in the forum?
  11. You just did...
    nnnnmc1 and gtabmx like this.
  12. 0_o
  13. eh... what are you meening?
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  14. Lol.
    Nice joke there XD
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  15. How.png
    Squizzel_Boy, nnnnmc1 and gtabmx like this.
  16. A stack of eyes for a five minute trip.... Which took three hours:D
  17. Yea! We literally walked around the world because we went to the wrong outpost!
  18. I my gosh people i never cheated!!! Check my End files.Haha there isnt any because I NEVER HAVE GONE TO THE END!!!! BTW GameKribGuy i think cheated becuase when I bought the stacks of Diamonds he said he "mined" a lot of them in a vein. I think there is another guy to ban.
  19. Are you acussing Me?
  20. I was only banned once and that was for asking Too Many Questions