End world temporarily disabled on all servers

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. to appeal a ban the player that got banned must start a conversation ( privately ) with the staff that banned the player
  2. just saying i would LOVE one of the if it was allowed on the server so many DIAMONDS!
  3. wow im glad i got those stacks of diamonds from beta before she got banned.(they arent evidence are they)?
  4. It's just a copy of the old Nether portal glitch :)
  5. Yeah it's like " i got the money from the bank stealer, but it's not my fault, it's his."
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  6. Why wouldnt they just play creative? Cheating just ruins the whole piont of the game.
  7. it sucks because im pretty sure dark_beta owed me money :mad: or did she....... time to check my rupees history ^.^
  8. The whole point is to get the appreciation and attention their parents didn't give them as children.
    14wcooley likes this.
  9. -_- .... no. its to get money.
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  10. And the point of getting money is...?
  11. What was the powered rail dup glitch?
  12. In your case it is to scam people into buying Rupees on ebay where you get a profit. tft tft to you
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  13. what happened here exactly?
  14. I'm pretty sure Justin is not monitoring every item being dropped on the ground. (#1gbtextfiles).... Also, dropping a diamond on the groud wouldn't really prove much.
  15. Well, thankyou staff member :D
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  16. if you put a powered rail next to a sticky piston and spammed a lever the piston would move the powered rail back and forth and if it was fast enough it would dup a bunch of powered rails
  17. No, when supply increases (or spikes) price goes down. Less incentive to mine. As a matter of fact, I have noticed a pattern of heavy selling of diamonds at my diamond commodity exchange. Usually the price went up or down by 1r, but the last 2 nights before the the dumpers got banned, I noticed a huge selloff. I was sold about 3 or more stacks each night, luckily, buyers kicked in a brought he price back up to 54r, but it reached lows or 48r, which takes a fast selloff of 4 stacks. I'm probably holding many "fake diamonds" which explains the stabilized lower price.

Puts things into perspective.

-Mike
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  18. Justin would never ban anyone without evidence, so you must've.
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  19. I'm not sure what's going on here, but Jeanz hasn't been banned?
  20. [Slightly off topic, but still oddly on topic] So, are the replicators on Star Trek TNG a form of stealing? I mean, if Jean-Luc can say, "Earl Grey, hot!" to a computer and get a piping cup of tea, that will seriously impact Twinings' market for their commodity. Which reminds me of the anti-online piracy commercials that say things like, "You wouldn't STEAL a car!" To which I always think, "if I could make a perfect replica of a Ferrari with no negative consequences to the original that I replicated then heck yeah I'd steal a car."

But then again, I can't just go digging around in the ground to find Ferrari's unlike diamonds in MC.
    twinchicken86 and margaritte like this.