Empire Prices V2.5: Section One

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Bump
    Erektus likes this.
  2. Um where is the Voters Items listed and WHERE is the fodd section?
  3. Voter's items? If you mean the armour and tools then you can't put an individual price on them really because at the end of the day, it's down to whose name is on it... If you mean Voter's Blocks, then yes, I can't see those and think that they should be added if possible, hard to find prices for items like that though :p
  4. 2014 turkey slicers worth more than 2013 btw
  5. Price?
    Erektus likes this.
  6. 55k

also lucky bow's - 60k
    cupid arrows (1stack) 2k
    remembrance poppies 13-15k
  7. Still not agreeing w/ most of the prices... most are to high.
    gunthro and BanditLM like this.
  8. Bump!
    Erektus likes this.
  9. Sand definitely isn't 140r a stack.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Bump
    Erektus likes this.
  11. NCC. looking at current prices, i'd drop the ESCD down, probably to around 31 as that's what i seem to be getting them, and i must have sold around 8 in the last week alone. Seems to be a pretty common thing with even malls stocking them at slightly higher than that. The one's at 35 are always in stock, so must say something? Thoughts?
    georgeashington likes this.
  12. I'm currently not as active as I used to be, I'll update it as soon as I can.
    Erektus and DubChef like this.
  13. ESCD price updated.
    Erektus and DubChef like this.
  14. Bump! List getting a huge update very soon.
    Erektus likes this.
  15. Get tired of scrolling through the list? Me too! Due to this, I have added spoilers, if you would prefer it the other way let me know. Also if you notice a price too high/low please let me know so I can adjust. If you notice an item missing, do the same.
    Erektus likes this.
  16. I assumed sponges were worth more in stacks of 64.
  17. Thanks for pointing that out, the issue is fixed.
    Erektus and L3A8 like this.
  18. Ncc. Id look at dropping ham hackers down to 32 ish judging by they never sell higher than that let alone closer to 35. Id also look at dropping Cupid bundles back down to 55k. They don't seem to have moved much recently in price and if anything are getting harder to sell.
    gunthro, georgeashington and FDNY21 like this.
  19. I say that Ham Hackers should stay at around 35k for the time being, but I agree on the Cupid Bundles, I've seen people selling for around 55k recently :)

As for the new spoilers, I notice that you've got three under some titles, two with nothing in, you may need to look in to fixing that... I think it's some kind of glitch thing but play around with it and it should iron out. Also, there is a gap between Meteor Bows and the 2015 Birthday Cake at the bottom of the Promos category, might want to remove that space :D
    gunthro likes this.
  20. Buying as many promos as you can afford pays off! :D There are only so many of one promos. The less floating around out there the better, then they start to get valuable. Investing in a lot can pay off down the road.
    georgeashington likes this.