Empire Prices V2.5: Section One

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 13, 2015.

1. I need a Marlix bow and Avaluncher price.
    Erektus likes this.
  2. Avalauncher? Probably around 200k, possibly slightly less. Marlix Bow, around about 100k or slightly higher (usually about 20k higher than the armour pieces).

Add them to the list anyway and you can always put "awaiting confirmation" by items you don't know yet. :)
  3. I'm working out some things to lower the character limit, right now I can only do a little editing without it going over the limit.
    Erektus likes this.
  4. errr, its 168 not 198 ;)

But I think FDNY21 needs credit too because he changed most of them and that was just a basic area of prices I posted.

EDIT: I disagree w/ most of the prices listed.
    kevinsiah and FDNY21 like this.
  5. FDNY was added.
    Erektus and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Just as another note. Generally promo prices are pretty stable across smps. Every day items like stone and cobble gold and gems will vary based on smp. Smp1 being the most expensive place.
  7. I am sort of curious as to why you would create a 3rd promo prices page if all the prices came from other people and the prices stayed the same. If you made up the prices please do not credit someone else completely otherwise there is really no need for a 3rd thread of promo prices. :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  8. I am sort of curious as to how you missed the 5 other price list on this thread :p
    Erektus likes this.
  9. The others I am not worried about because this is their first post as prices but the promos have 2 other threads with basically the same prices.

The ingots/ores are a bit cheap. My diamonds are sold at 116r and are bought out a ton
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. If you don't like the list, don't use it. No one forced you here :p
    Erektus likes this.
  11. You do have the diamonds listed too cheaply though :p The key to these threads staying alive is listening also to the people that want you to change the prices. Sometimes, other people are right, prices change all of the time and if you want to maintain a thread like this then you need to be able to listen well to other people :) Brushing it off and saying don't use it if you don't agree with my prices isn't the right way of doing it, you need to be able to listen here and work out a good price so that everyone has a good viewing experience on this thread, hope this helps! :D
    PenguinDJ and Nccoryg like this.
  12. I was referring to her statement about the promo list.
    Erektus likes this.
  13. Added awaiting a price on the Bliz Ard nose.

Fixed.

Fixed.
    Fixed.
    Erektus and georgeashington like this.
  14. Marlix pieces? I'd love to know where you can find them for 80k :p
    DubChef likes this.
  15. NOW, it's fixed, forgot to change the pricing :p
    Erektus and georgeashington like this.
  16. In that case, I recommend only quoting that part of what she said then, as it looked to me like you quoted her entire post. :)
  17. Still haven't fixed the Max Res Upgrade Price. Change it to 1.5m. If you believe they are cheaper than that then you live in a fantasy.
  18. Fixed, thanks for reminding me.
    Erektus likes this.
  19. I've sold 2 blizz noses for 200k in the last 2 weeks. 200-225 seems to be the norm asking price.
  20. Your supporter vouchers are cheap. Iron is a little over 100k. Gold is a little over 200k. Diamond is about halfway over 400k. :)
    Vault Voucher should be only 12k.
    Emerald and diamond ores are cheap....