Empire Prices V2.5: Section One

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Agreed. I bought 20 Meteor bows when they came out at 6000 each. Sold for 17k Each
    Erektus likes this.
  2. Nice, I got 4 meteor bows and I still have them. I have 565k worth of promos. I am opening a promo shop on smp1 soon.
  3. nuuu, the less there are, the worse D:
    especially when people lose or destroy them >.>
  4. Making them worth more.
    Erektus, gunthro and 607 like this.
  5. Erektus likes this.
  6. I appreciate what you are trying to do with this thread, but I'm sorry to say that it just isn't going to work for the non-promo items. Promos are rare and valuable enough to be stable across servers, but there is a HUGE difference in the going rate of various other items between servers. My home server SMP4, for instance, tends to have lower prices than many of the others, across the board. Most of your regular items wouldn't sell well at those prices on SMP4, but some of them might on smp3.

For the non-promo stuff, you can just use azoundria's site to look for the best prices. Not perfect, but better than anything else.

Also mossy stone and circle stone are craftable now. You would be insane unwise to buy either at the prices listed above.

I know I'm being really critical here. I like the idea, I'm just trying to inject a dose of realism.
    ShelLuser, jkjkjk182, gunthro and 3 others like this.
  7. gunthro, FDNY21 and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. Erektus likes this.
  9. Bump
    Erektus likes this.
  10. Potions section added, as well as some prices balanced and lowered.
    Erektus likes this.
  11. Food section added, miscellaneous moved to Section Two.
    Erektus likes this.
  12. Question: Should the Maxarian Head be moved to Section Two with the staff heads or be left in the Promos?
    Erektus likes this.
  13. Hmm... good question...! I would move it to staff heads.
  14. From what I've heard she doesn't have any heads out there except the promo? I think it should stay in promo personally.
  15. Finch has one, I believe.
    Erektus and ThaKloned like this.
  16. So that there should keep them separate, no?
    607 likes this.
  17. Huh.. I didn't know that.
  18. ThaKloned and gunthro like this.
  19. Erektus likes this.