Empire Prices V2.5: Section One

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Updated.

Added, thank you.
    Erektus likes this.
  2. Emc treasure voucher go way more than 125k.
    Your lucky to find one for sell and if it's that price you are winning the lottery
    FDNY21 and georgeashington like this.
  3. Price?
    Erektus likes this.
  4. Gold and iron vouchers are still pretty cheap....

Iron: 125k
    Gold: 225k
    Nccoryg likes this.
  5. If this helps: I bought a gold voucher the other day for 210k. I know of some that buy them for 200k often.
  6. From me :p
    Erektus and ThaKloned like this.
  7. Oh right haha :oops:
  8. They are so rare there is no price but if one were to come up it would go 750k to infinity :)
  9. Updated.
    Erektus likes this.
  10. I was hoping to find sponge on this list.
  11. Thank you for reminding me! I forgot to add that.
    Erektus likes this.
  12. Updated.
    Erektus likes this.
  13. Just a quick note, you may want to change "Bliz ard", to "Blizz Ard Nose." There may be the odd player not understanding what this is.
  14. Updated.
    Erektus and huckleberry24 like this.
  15. Is 35k for 1 piece of Iday enough? I'm not sure but it feels cheap
  16. If you find out it's worth more, let me know so I can change the price :p
    Erektus likes this.
  17. I just sold mine for 40k but that might have been a rip off :oops: oh well xD
    Nccoryg likes this.
  18. God knows where they are 750k. They aren't exactly rare, possibly about 100. Sure they aren't sold and bought as often but the former price of 150k you had posted was very accurate. 750k is just cloud 9 fantasy prices.
    Nccoryg likes this.
  19. Updated
    Erektus likes this.
  20. Seems not many people know what the Treasure Vouchers are going for... I don't see any up for sale, apart from SamSimx's I think? I'm not sure how much he wanted for it, I heard someone say about 300k or maybe even a bit higher than that. The main thing with the Treasure Vouchers is that they're not released anymore so they're getting rarer and rarer, and for that reason it's hard to pinpoint a price. I see it's on 150k at the minute, I think that's the price that an auction went for on one back in December 2014? Something around that... So I'd say keep it at that at the minute but I'm feeling like the prices could easily go up due to rarity and demand.
    Nccoryg and crafter31211 like this.