Empire Pokemon Army

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 72Volt, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Congratulations Alice:D
    5chris100 and AliceF3 like this.
  2. Words can be had whenever, Chris :p
    5chris100 and 607 like this.
  3. Kew. :cool:
  4. The Collection Squad has been officially established, Darksuperlord is our Curator, please congratulate him! This Squad will primarily focus on creating the most awesome possible collection of Pokemon, stuff like shiny event Pokemon. If anyone is interested in helping Dark establish this collection, have a word with him!

Also, titles have been added to the member register. Due to L0tad's eagerness with talks of Pokemon tournaments and competitions with rupee prizes, he has been appointed as Events Director, and I believe he will be organizing his first event soon.
    IronicSwordPlay and 5chris100 like this.
  5. Thanks man
  6. No problem, I expect you will manage our events excellently :)
  7. ^^ This
    I would join if it weren't for this
  8. You, princebee, and IPokemonI all have Pokemon Black/White 2. IPokemonI is already in the group, you two could join him, keep him company and organise battles/trades, everyone with a Pokemon game is welcome in the group, even people with Pokemon Red or Blue can still enjoy the group through discussion :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. Oh, those were the days <3
    607 and L0tad like this.
  10. What Pokemon games do you own?: Diamond, HG, W, B2
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: N/A
    What squads would you be most interested in?: Battle I Suppose
    What are your main skills?: Maxing Out One pokémon on my team with the biggest sweeper attacks evar
    Anything else we should know?: I think that the pokérus should be more for battle squad, as the pokérus is focused on battle ;P
    AliceF3 likes this.
  11. btw, love dat missing # sig man
  12. ;P
  13. Added! :D
  14. Missingno.* :p
  15. Pretty sure # means no. (as in number)
    607, L0tad and 5chris100 like this.

16. I only remembered last night that I posted my friend code on AliceF3's profile. Getting it now and editing it into here.

EDIT: 2423-3731-3860
  17. *PewDie voice* "I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!" ;3

Edited ;)
  18. Yha, that
    5chris100 likes this.
  19. Bit of a bump for the Army, If anyone is interested in battling contact me.
  20. Thanks for the bump! Would you like me to trade you over my Adamant Ditto for breeding that Aegislash?

Everyone else, we're looking for an Adamant Honedge, Doublade or Aegislash with max IVs in every stat (except Sp. Atk, which can be anything including 0) and no EVs. If you have one, let me or Champ know!