Empire Pokemon Army

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 72Volt, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I've sort of become bored with Minecraft now, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a new thing we could do on EMC!

I call the idea the Empire Pokemon Army. I got Pokemon X for Christmas, and I've been playing Pokemon games since I was 10, so this is obviously of interest to me.

In the Empire Pokemon Army, we work together to help our members achieve their objectives.

You want to complete the Pokedex? Join the Pokedex Squad, where you can temporarily exchange Pokemon to complete your Pokedex and the Pokedexes of others. This is also where you can get your Pokemon infected with Pokerus, if you so desire.

You want the ultimate team? Join our Battle Squad, and you can work on designing competitive teams, breeding Pokemon for perfect IVs, scouting for legendary and event Pokemon with good IVs, EV training Pokemon our scouts and breeders have gotten, or working on the front line, either as a battle strategist, working out what approach should be taken in the battle and advising the tacticians, the people who makes the individual decisions and actually conducts the battle.

You want to collect Shinies and other rare Pokemon? Join our Collection Squad, where we use the Masuda method and the Shiny Charm (once Pokemon Bank is released) to breed Shiny Pokemon, and scout for extremely rare Pokemon, including shiny and rare event Pokemon and others at the top of the tiered list here.

You want to do speed runs and challenge runs, like the Nuzlocke Challenge? Join our Challenge Squad, where we attempt to build the finest Pokemon challenge and speedrun talent in the land. This Squad is also your go-to people for general assistance in the story and much of the post-game.

Does your main interest lie in the side games, like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, Trozei, or the TCG? Squads may be set up for those, too.

Yes, sir or madam, you may!
    Tell us a few things, and you're in.

What Pokemon games do you own?:
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?:
    What squads would you be most interested in?:
    What are your main skills?:
    Anything else we should know?:

That's all I have to tell, thanks for reading! :D
  2. PRIVATE MEMBER'S DISCUSSION ROOM
    Available for discussion between members, the password is an evolution of Eevee, all letters are lowercase. http://us14.chatzy.com/35351899147847

MASTER MEMBER & FRIENDCODE LIST

Members are encouraged to add all friend codes of fellow members. 15 registered members so far.

72Volt - Leader - 3523-2899-4308 on 3DS
    AliceF3 - Pokedex Coordinator, Pokedex Squad - 2079-6078-8772 on 3DS
    5chris100 - 2423-3731-3860 on 3DS
    darksuperlord - Curator, Collection Squad
    Choongjae
    IPokemonI
    Champ4now - Chief Strategist, Battle Squad - 0645-7206-2318 on 3DS
    L0tad - Events Director
    josh_12 - 4356-0782-0908 on 3DS
    IronicSwordPlay
    RexBulby - 3351-4296-4333 on 3DS
    collect12
    princebee
    snow_freak - 2552-1981-9852 on 3DS
    mman2832 - 2707-2010-2306 on 3DS

TO-DO LIST
    • Get a leader for all squads
    • Get first team designed, built and ready for battle
      • Get an Adamant Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash, 5IVs (sp.atk doesn't matter), no EVs
      • Get the others
    • Begin forming a collection, with the goal of having all of these Pokemon as shinies
    • Hold an event, probably a tournament or something (L0tad will manage this)
    • Do other stuff
    5chris100 likes this.
  3. Bumpy McBump
  4. and then there's me, without any 3DS, running Pokémon Black 2 on his DSi...
  5. I would join but I play the games just for fun and wouldn't be any good in any of the groups :p
    (have almost every pokemon game though)
    I could give you my friend code if your interested though
  6. I'm sure we'll find a use for you, other members who also have Black 2 may join, I believe I may have it myself, though I'm concentrating on X at the moment :)

Well now, we're obviously all about fun, this group exists because of the principle that Pokemon together is better than Pokemon alone. What do you like doing in the games? :)
    Friend codes would be awesome please :D
  7. Omg just take my everything o.o

What Pokémon games do you own?: Diamond, Platnium, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Mystery Dungeon: Time, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Firered, Pokémon Rumble Blast aaand Pokepark for the wii
    I think that's all of them :3
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: Pretty much all my saves for every game before X & Y has been reset thanks to young Alice. My 3DS fc is 2079-6078-8772 for Y though
    What squads would you be most interested in?: Pokedex and Battle Squad
    What are your main skills?: Skills? Erm... Dedicated collector of Pokémon? I really don't know about my skills, sorry
    Anything else we should know?: Not really, no
  8. I mainly just play through the game and help people trade over between games, evolve there pokes or whatever they would need help with. my friend code is 4356-0782-0908 on my 3ds, and so far I have Y completed and I'm halfway through X
  9. Why not.

What Pokémon games do you own?: Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, Dungeon: Time, Black, Y, Trozei, Ranger, Ranger: SoA, Ranger: GS, Rumble, Battle Rev, PokéPark, Snap (WiiWare), and Colosseum
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: too lazy to get 3DS right now, so I'll bump this when I edit it in~
    What squads would you be most interested in?:
    What are your main skills?: I have really powerful (high-power attacks and used Def/Sp. Def minerals to boost defense) Fire and Water types :D
    Anything else we should know?: I dumped all of my games to my computer once I got them in the occurrence I eventually lost them (cuz I lose things very easily) and I lost Black 2, Conquest, and SoulSilver, but since I have their dumps, I can play them if anyone wants to with me :D (Y'know, once DeSmuME supports Wi-Fi ;))
  10. What Pokemon games do you own?: Lets See, Diamond, Mystery dungeon (time) battle revolution, emerald, Ranger, HeartGold, Black, Black 2, X
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: Will Check Later
    What squads would you be most interested in?: Also Will take a closer Look later, but maybe challenge squad/ shiny squad i guess
    What are your main skills?: Pretty good at battling, (cant wait for bank so I can transfer my super ev'd metagross)
    Anything else we should know?: Uhh, frikkin shiny metagrosses are cool and also have obtained 2 shinies in x thus far
  11. What Pokemon games do you own?:Ruby, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Exploreres of Time, and Pokemon Rangers.
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: Dear god, if you don't mind, I'll just wait until I'm specifically asked for a specific code, then I'll just only check that?
    What squads would you be most interested in?: Battle Squad and Challenge Squad
    What are your main skills?: ...None really? I guess I keep trying to catch a rare pokemon with a pokeball, and don't give up. Until I lose all my pokemon, of course, then I'll just reload the save. ;)
    Anything else we should know?: I haseth no pokemon X or Y, because I possess no 2DS or 3DS. :( :oops:
  12. I sometimes play pixelmon, that's something that could also be added to this.
    josh__12 likes this.
  13. I didnt even read this, but i approve

EDIT : okay i read it and..
    What Pokemon games do you own?: every 1st, 2nd,3rd gen game, heartgold too
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: havent got one :p
    What squads would you be most interested in?: LOL
    What are your main skills?: Completing Pokedex
    Anything else we should know?: Ive completed yellow version, gold version and emerald version pokedexs
  14. Information post has been updated with member and friendcode list. All public announcements will be put there, along with a bump to the thread. Squad member lists and info will also be put there. I'm also in the process of creating a Chatzy chatroom for private member use. Chatzy room has been created, you can access it here. The password is an evolution of Eevee, all letters are lowercase.
  15. What Pokemon games do you own?: red, crystal, firered, leafgreen, emerald, all mystery dungeons except the most recent ones, conquest, pearl, diamond, platinum, heart gold, soulsilver, stadium, rumble, all the rangers, white, black, white 2, and X
    What are your friend codes for each game, if applicable?: 0645-7206-2318 for X
    What squads would you be most interested in?: pokedex/battle
    What are your main skills?: ability to do advanced pokemon planning (ev, moveset, iv, nature)
    Anything else we should know?: I have a shiny herdier and a shiny unown on my white
    EDIT: I just got a Turtwig from Wonder trade!
  16. You should say what type it is. I'm trying so many but idk what it is ;-;
    EDIT: Forgot the obvious one ;)
  17. And then theres me, without any DSI, running Pokemon HeartGold on his DS.
    5chris100 likes this.
  18. You mean the original, gray one? Or a Lite?
  19. Forgot that I have games for other consoles too :D

I have Rumble, Battle Rev, PokéPark, Snap (WiiWare), and Colosseum.
  20. Original, but it's red.