Empire Minecraft now owned by Starlis LLC

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I didn't know that. And I'm not even new.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Has a nice ring to it...
    I'll give you that :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I know :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Which is why I grabbed the domain for 5 years when I got it.... and is why I decided to repurpose it to be the company name. It's short and sweet!

And the logo rocks, made by sleeeeep23's father.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I can't connect anymore... anyone know why?
    also, Congrats Aikar!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. What he said :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Miss Them All.... :(
    cddm95ace, jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I'm assuming that, after 2-3 year run, Kalland Labs has now been wiped off the face of the Earth? The website no longer works either. Shame :(

What has become of Gamekrib?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Well, few things.

Kalland Labs isn't "wiped" per say. Just temporarily out of commission until Justin is able to get some more free time away from his current startup. I'm sure we'll see more out of Kalland Labs down the line. :)

GameKrib has been alive but inactive for the moment. Though, I'm trying to work with Jack and Justin to kinda take over some of the production on it and maybe bring it back to life. It's run basically with PHP which is Jack's specialty.
  10. Congrats and good luck... here's to a new era!
  11. Aikar has moved all up the chain. Gratz man.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. After having worked with Jack before, you picked the right person ;)
    Olaf_C and mba2012 like this.
  13. Well, fare thee well, Justin, and many thanks for your (personal) assistance in the early days. I hope all goes well for you and your family. I am sure the Empire is still in very capable hands. :)
  14. when will the email change?
  15. It should have done so already, or will change on your next payment :)

16. he is not even a admin now D:
  17. Well congrats on the new ownership!

As long as I remember JustinGuy has "owned" the server, and now it was time for him to take a break. So have fun Aikar and I will look forward to future innovations on EMC! :)
  18. Gratz Aikar! You really inherited a gem here! We have faith that you will carry on the EMC legacy to new frontiers and continue to make this the best server out there.

PS If this means Dragon Tombs come out soon, I'm so happy I could explode like a 5 mega-ton creeper :p
  19. Wow, I'm so glad JustinGuy passed EMC onto you instead of letting it go! EMC is possibly the best MC server I've ever been on, and I'm constantly amazed it isn't the number 1 server on every list. o_o I know this is late, but I was looking through announcements to catch up, cause I've been taking a break from EMC. Congratulations!
    AlexChance likes this.