Empire Minecraft now owned by Starlis LLC

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Congrats Aikar. And thank you Justinguy, you were a great owner; and tough enough to step down from power. Best of luck going forward.
    CadenMann and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Congratulations Aikar!
    :cool: It's nice to see that he left the servers in good hands. ;)
    CoolCal14 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Congratulations Aikar!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well, you know what they say; Goodbye old, hello new. Or in this case, they're both not really that far apart in EMC founding/age. So............. Hai Aikar.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. if you use style changer then use just regular blue it hasnt
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Thanks... our template configuration is a mess
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Justin has a very cool new rank.... Original EMC Founder. I think this is much better than making him just a regular member. I'll miss Justin, but I'm very excited to see all the great stuff Aikar will continue to do for us now
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Well never was planned for normal =P He will have diamond benefits if he does decide to play.
  9. You're not going to keep him at admin? Just because you can?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. For the same reason we don't leave inactive moderators as mods. Don't want the staff list showing someone who is not able to help members out as staff.
  11. Just curious, but does Square update the last seen time here?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Cool. Even if you did make change Aikar I am sure I would like them (and if not I would tell you). :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Well, justin is officially gone.

14. Ironically enough. ALl of the tombs in the Graveyard are fitting...
    -JustinGuy
    -GameKribJEREMY
    -AusQB
    -Dark_Liz
  15. Don't know these two.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I hope this hasn't been asked already, but if my paypal shows the payments going to Starlis LLC, does that mean I am good to go and won't have to make any changes to the payment?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Correct.
    Equinox_Boss and Dreacon78 like this.
  18. Sweet. Love when things are made easy. *Looks around for that Red Easy Button*

Also you rock Aikar and let me know if you need any help with anything. Being former staff I will help out as much as I can.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

19. AusQB was a former moderator and was a really good once
    DArk_Liz was a legendary senior staff who left
  20. Not appropriate use of a facepalm my friend :p No reason any newer/not ancient/normal members should be expected to know that.