Empire Minecraft News: November 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Jee'ah, Promo time... Time to spend "some" rupees :D
  2. Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for the promos krysyy! :)
  3. Wrong thing. A plugin is a piece of software which does stuff in relation to the server software, in this case Spigot. What you mean is a mod which does stuff in relation to the clients software.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Oooh, I shouted so hard! :D
    100k member items, yeah!!!
    Finally something to do with my money :p
  5. Me buy 8 sets *pifft never*
  6. Aikar called them server side plugins in his post that is stickied in the suggestions section, so I stand by that.
  7. Ran out of money to buy more.
    After I free up more space in my vault, I might get onto OrangeDuck607 and get 600k more to spend ;)
  8. Awesome Krysyy! :)
  9. I feel like November is a lucky month for me and EMC....
  10. Damn fine job, Krysyy, and all the staff!
  11. Congratulations to all of the winners and community appreciations! Argh! I can only take 2 promos. :(
    For the Star Wars Build, luckily my residence is already Star Wars themed, good luck everyone! :)
  12. wat. You said it your self. Server side plugins. They are ran server side. A mod is ran by the client.
    607 likes this.
  13. Congrats to all of the winners, nice to see a big update this month! Nice new promos too, got to log in and get some of these! :)
    iNachos10 likes this.
  14. When is the promo leaving /shop?
  15. Whenever the Thanksgiving Promos come out
  16. yup
  17. Oh right okay. Thanks :)
  18. I totally didn't read and think Halloween up until now... nope, not at all.

*smashes head*
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  19. Not healthy. :)
  20. Mind if I ask if the Thanksgiving promos will be released on the actual day of Thanksgiving (26th I believe) or will they be released a few days earlier? :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.