Empire Minecraft News: May 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, May 5, 2015.

1. Very nice! :) I'm also glad to hear it's allowed to use a mod to automatically click, as I don't want to get RSI from digging out a residence :p
    highlancer54 likes this.
  2. Congrats Dwight ^_^ *Minty lightning and thunder*

Time to brainstorm some ideas for the wallpaper contest!
    Dwight5273 and highlancer54 like this.
  3. Grats Dwight!
    Dwight5273 and sambish20 like this.
  4. Congratulations to Dwight and all referral winners, nice to see the new update out too! Can't wait to see the new contests coming up! :D
  5. Congrats dwight, you really deserved it! You were the one who helped me out the most when I first got mod and I really appreciated that, so big thanks and congrats to you. :)
    highlancer54, Dwight5273, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. Gratz Dwight, I know you will do just fine on the SS team.
    Dwight5273 and 607 like this.
  7. Congrats Dwight!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. Congrats Dwight! Well deserved.
    Now, on an entirely different note, can we call you slime-man and then pay you to run around town with a slime block on your head? :):D
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  9. Congratz Dwight, you definitely earned the title!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  10. Congrats Dwight!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. Nice one Dwight! =) I'm sure you'll serve us well.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  12. Congrats to Dwight! :D This has been looooooooooong deserved in my opinion. :)
  13. Woot Woot go Dwight!!!! :D
    Dwight5273 and NathanRP like this.
  14. Congratz to all winners and to dwightnfor the promotion... Amazing work to all staff!
    highlancer54 likes this.
  15. I might be participating in the ICC contest. :D
  16. Are we allowed to AFK near a farm, but not have an autoclicker or interaction with the game?
  17. HELL YEAH
  18. As long as:
    -you are not interacting with the world in a way that bypasses the auto-AFK kicks for when the server is full, included but not limited to Afk rail systems, afk water paths, etc
    -you are sharing access and following afk terms for whatever farm you are at UNLESS you are the builder/owner (builder/owner has first dibs always)
  19. Congrats on Dwight making senior team! :D and congrats to all winners! :D
    highlancer54 and Dwight5273 like this.
  20. congratulations to Dwight! :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.