Empire Minecraft News: May 2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, May 5, 2015.

1. Any info regarding XP and repairs?
  2. heh heh... :oops:
    607 likes this.
  3. Grats dwight! And thanks for everyones hard work making EMC what it is :D
    f_Builder_s and Dwight5273 like this.
  4. Congratulations Dwight!

I had to come back to say that considering ICC and iSmooch took the time. ;)
  5. Legends Unite!

Until next time folks...

* Flies into the distance... *
  6. Congrats Dwight on senior staff. Congrats omega and fendy! Congrats aikar on a very smooth 1.8 rollout considering what all had to go into it. Congrats on 300k members emc and staff for providing an amazing community that would unite so many people. And all you people that abandoned us, congrats on remembering the url XD
    607, f_Builder_s and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Congrats Dwight! :D
  8. n1 Dwight,

*cough* /op Death_Shark plz *cough*
  9. I don't think I see a difference in these situations. In the first quoted paragraph, somebody is using an autoclicker while AFK, and literally away from the keyboard, and just get kicked.

But in the second paragraph, you describe that using an auto clicker that gives advantages over a normal player's capabilities is a ban worthy act. But isn't being AFK and automatically clicking very advantageous? wouldn't they be banned, not kicked?
  10. Most people that use an autoclicker do so to save their hands from carpal tunnel syndrome, etc. I can't really prove if you are the one clicking or not, be we can test if you respond to messages while clicking.

However, the second situation is dealing with people that use autoclickers or other programs that result in faster clicking, aura fighting, etc. If you are clicking aimed in one direction, you shouldn't be able to kill something that comes up behind you. without turning However, we've seen some of this and super fast clicking, etc.
    607 likes this.
  11. Dwight you da man!
  12. A quick question about the referrals here. If we get 20k for every 5 players referred, and in total I have received a few hundred thousand rupees from this particular offer (so clearly many referrals), how come it only shows up that I have only referred 9 people on the lifetime referral leader board?
  13. Some of your referrals are not from players typing your name in the official referral. If they got to the Empire Minecraft website and joined the game directly from a link you provide, then it counts as you for the contest, but you don't get a referral bonus like if they inputted your name directly and it doesn't link to the forums leaderboard. They don't always put names, so we needed a way to give people credit where credit is due.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Thanks for the info! :)
  15. Maybe you could. PM the owner of that map, maybe they know how to fix it / can reupload it / whatever is the issue.
    (Expects inbox alert)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. Late congratz Dwight =P from the same person basically
  17. Well when i counted… but 21st!
  18. And then I counted...

Random numbers that do nothing but spam the thread!
    607, hashhog3000, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.