Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All the fuss over Elytra and all I actually want the dragon heads on the front of the ships (to wear and decorate with not sell). If I get any Elytra I'm probably sell them or give them to friends.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  2. They're pretty cool, though! If you ever need to get rid of one... ;)
    We3_Nub and MissFable like this.
  3. In game message I saw today said next week and to basically consider anything after 5/15 as warning that update will happen soon. :)
  4. Im hoping around tomorrow at 12:01 AM of 5/16/16. :) Its technically after 5/15
    We3_Nub likes this.
  5. As soon as we update Im taking an End Adventure (Endventure? :p) to get all the sweet, sweet, End loots
    ForeverMaster0 and We3_Nub like this.
  6. I will personally help the economy and shop around for my stuff. Definitely an Elytra for sure..
    hmm, price checks on UmbIII/Mending Elytra, how much would that cost... Ouch.. Worth every penny!

when you think about it, Umbreaking III will provide about 120% more usage right? then mending, converting 1 xp orb for 2 durability points, that thing will fly forever! even better, mending repair price doesn't go up with time? so much better than Anvil repairs!

well, unless you build a complete mending set, Mending will be very powerful indeed
    607, Kytula, We3_Nub and 1 other person like this.
  7. I personally don't think that it comes so fast. Remember the first update message anythink like that: "We are updating to 1.9. So gather all your thinks in waste until 29th of February. " That message came until last week...

Now it is 16th of Mai and it is still 1.8!

I respect the work you do that 1.9 works well but stop making announcements that cannot be fulfilled!
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  8. I believe I can fly!
    TromboneSteve and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  9. Um... saying you should gather your things before the 29th of February only says the update will happen after February 29th, not on. So even if the update would come in December next year, they have fulfilled the announcement.
  10. Did it happen? Did it happen? I dozed of for a second. Can't let that happen again.
    Khalietal likes this.
  11. Fairly certain they learned from last year's with 1.8 (took over a year to update) Even if this update happens during July I'd still be happy, would I be ecstatic if it was released before? Of course. Would I want it to be released this week? Duh.
  12. I haven't slept since last monday. I just cant wait for EMC 1.9.4!!

Well.. The no sleep part wasn't quite voluntary of my part, it was more like a crazy congested little baby waking up every nights 20 times each night panicked because he can't breathe through his nose but anyway.. Now he passed his awesome cold to me with a great throat and lungs infection.
    Yay!!

I can't wait to drown my bad mood in some great Minecraft flying!
  13. At least you have an excuse for calling out sick. Try telling your boss you need the day off that morning and you're not sick. He asks "why didn't you give me more notice." You say "Aikar didn't give me more notice." He asks "what the heck is an Aikar?" Try explaining that one.
  14. Glad that I am retired, now I don't have to do all that explaining. :p:D
  15. Do not worry guys. Stew has the music covered for when it happens.
    Feel free to listen to it from now until Aikar announces updating. It wont matter... it will be stuck in your head after the first listen. No need to thank me.
  16. Hey Gog, I'm home...cough, cough....with a.....hack, hack....a fever. No wait....it's I'm working from today today folks, won't be in the office.
  17. I started the video that amused stew posted the scrolled up a bit and Gandalf was head bobbing in time...lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.