EMC's new super-realistic Horse Racetrack; Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rachel, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Okay thanks
  2. get works? :O i've always used /stable summon 1

*runs off to experiment*
  3. second race plz
  4. add me in
  5. You can also do
    /st sto
    and
    /st sum 1
    ;)
  6. Please add me to race list....I will try to be there but I might not make it if real life stuff keeps me from the computer.
  7. Done and done ^^
  8. That was a wonderfully planned and extremely fun event! The best drop party I've ever been to and a fantastic horse racing track! Thanks for letting me participate.
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  9. Thanks For An Awesome Time DragaoNimhe I Had A lot Of Fun! And The Really Good Part Got Lots Of Cool Things At Drop Party And Also Came Third Place In First Race! Thanks Again! ;)
  10. Did the 2nd race already happen? :c
  11. It did :(

There will, however be many more to come, so just keep an eye out! ^^
  12. Hey DragaoNimhe, just found your thread. I suck as horse racing (seem to lag out to much to run in straight lines), so I wonder enter the race, but might try come watch. lol

Some feedback & suggestions on what people have posted:

• When does it start? You could post how long until the event starts, sort of a countdown. IE. 1 day 3hrs from now. - People can look at the time of the post, which is given in their timezone. And add the time to it to know when it starts.
    • The amount of time the entry gate is open can be changed to anything you like, I figured slightly longer was better for those people will slow connection/computers. Even then some people might struggle. :) but entry is very cheap so no worries.
    • You could set up a small shop at the entry area to sell gold blocks. For people to have easy access if they forgot to bring one. lol you did that already.
  13. 1. I actually did post the start time, and went around the subservers every hour and a half or so, the day of, letting people know how long until it started, as well as a 30 and 10 minute warning.

2. I think that the time it stays open is just about perfect. Everyone seemed to get in just fine; I only had one or two people who had trouble figuring it out.

3. Yeah, BlackKnight suggested that. Really cool idea lol, I can't believe I didn't think of it with everyone going "Where can I get a gold block???" yesterday. XD
    NZScruffy and 607 like this.