EMC's new super-realistic Horse Racetrack; Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rachel, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Could you upload some srceenshots? :)
    I wouldd like to join, but I think it's not possible due to the different timezones :C
  2. u mean pdt, right?
  3. When's the 2nd race?
  4. Can I race? Thanks for hosting the event!
  5. No, i mean PST... Pacific Standard. ...Am I supposed to use Pacific Daylight? Is that b/c we're in daylight savings? ...ARE we in daylight savings? OMG look what you did now I'm all sorts of confused. XD
  6. After the first one :p

Lol i have no idea how long the drop party or first race will take so that's the best i can do for now XD
  7. That makes sense! I didn't read your original post closely enough and missed the entry fee sentence. Reading comprehension FAIL, lol.

Sounds like you have planned this out very well. How does putting a gold block in make the gate open? It must be some complicated redstone work.
  8. It's a cool special hopper magic that the incredible redstone genius NZScruffy helped me figure out, lol.

I'd be happy to show you how it works after the races. ^^
    MrsWishes likes this.
  9. i would like to participate in round 2 i just dont know if i can depending on the times
  10. also where can i get the gold any shop?
  11. Andrew, I'll add you, just do your best to make it! ^^

And yes, any shop. I do actually sell gold blocks at /v 3276, top floor, but you should pick it up wherever you can find it cheapest! Heck, you could even run out to the waste and mine 9 gold ingots, then make one yourself lol.
  12. Screenshots uploaded! :)
  13. I would like to race! I will make everyone look good with how bad I am. I don't really care which round though.
  14. Lol you've been added ^^
  15. Sign me up Girly Girl
  16. Are you allowed to use custom horses?
  17. yes u are in daylight saving
  18. Done!

Define custom. Like Rudolphs, Valens, etc? Absolutely. This is a bring-the-best-horse-ya-got kind of race. ^^
    Serenaaxae and 607 like this.
  19. how do we bring a horse from a different smp?? Do we have to egg them?
  20. /stable store
    Then do
    /stable get 1
    607 likes this.