EMC Updated to 1.5.2

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 2, 2013.

1. Found the FORCE UPDATE in the options, Ty for your help. I truely appriciate it. Hope to see ya in game :)
  2. Thanks for the fast update Aikar and co :D
  3. Good job Aikar!
  4. Awesome! Was that so fast?
  5. Wee.... Now we have..... *drumroll please*................

A bunch of bug fixes! :p
  6. I'm not sure if this update is causing my connection problem but it started only after I updated. It's very rare that I can actually connect to the server now. I keep getting end of stream errors and communication errors. My connection is fine. I can connect to other servers without a problem.
  7. Can anyone help? I updated the game, but now it's telling me "Communication Error" whenever I try to log into the server. I just looked down at my connection and it is at 4 bars. Out of 5. Any help?
  8. The same thing is happening to me. I'm getting errors galore and my connection status is fine. I can connect to other servers just fine over and over. So something's going on with EMC I'm sure.
  9. I'll just wait for this afternoon when I'm back from school.
  10. Connection lost
    End of Stream
  11. How to prepare 1.5.2 for your mod's. Click this
  12. I still am having connection problems, however connecting via "Direct Connect" lets me onto the server.
  13. I believe its a spigot issue, I was holding off updating spigot because he added some new networking stuff that I didnt care for .... but this update forced me to update Spigot.

I'll look into it more tonight and see if I can fully disable his new stuff.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. Yes. Connecting via Direct Connect is a temporary fix.
  15. Sweet... makes this month get better and better... guess who gets diamond in a week... starts with m and enda with x
  16. Max?
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. I raise all your little smileys, one giant smiley.

You're Welcome.
    jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.