EMC Updated to 1.5.2

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 2, 2013.

1. Quickest (known to me) emc update ;)
  2. I've been playing Minecraft for years, very good in and out ofgame, coding bukkit plugins, making minecraft mod, etc, and I found got about FORCE UPDATE xD I went to delete the version file in the bin folder :mad:
  3. lol. run minecraft.
  4. I already answered his post back on the front page. We have since moved on and he found it. You're a bit late to the party bro.
    5chris100, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. AHA! the llama guy is never, ever late.!
  6. Except for now... -.-
    jkjkjk182 and jacob5089 like this.
  7. DON"T JUDGE ME
  8. Stop with the caps then. Almost every post you make uses or is entirely written in caps...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Lets take spigot craft... And push it somewhere else!
    Then out Aikar in charge, of course
  10. the opposite of caps
    5chris100 likes this.
  11. http://qkme.me/3u8iu9
    TheSkidz, jacob5089 and Xenonrai like this.
  12. I forgot that if you griefed you would be banned and i placed signs saying i griefed for a joke! the next day i realized i shouldnt have done it, so i tryed to join to put it back, but i was banned! please unban me.
  13. Not the place to post this. Start a pm with the mod who banned you.
    5chris100 and jrm531 like this.
  14. Good idea.
  15. Aikar we should throw you a party sometime for all your efforts of keeping this server Bug free =D
  16. Mainly because there was 'nothing' to really update :p (Still probably some coding for aikar though)
  17. The fact that 1.5.2 isn't (or should I say wasn't) compatible with 1.5.1 means that there was either: 1. a significant change in some .class files (which isn't the case), or 2. many patches were written to the new version (which is closest to the case)
  18. anigif_enhanced-buzz-6349-1348847604-10.gif What dark magic do you possess, aikar?

Attached Files:

catwarrior7, TheSkidz and 5chris100 like this.