EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. That quote was about your post...
    mba2012, penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Look, you arent helping yourself by saying that...
    penfoldex likes this.
  3. I said
    i said i was just saying
  4. So...if asking in forum to be a mod automatically disqualifies you..
    then refusing to apply to be a mod in forum should qualify you?
  5. not sure tho
  6. -_-
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. I don't think he was being serious...
    nick5013 likes this.
  8. Indeed I was being facetious...but I am amazed at the number of persons that want to be mods. I think that they are attracted by the appeal of power and prestige but forget how difficult it can be in terms of responsibility, time and effort.
    penfoldex, mba2012, bonzd67 and 2 others like this.
  9. And that is why I like EMC. The Admins did not create it to have power and be able to control every little thing.
  10. i said
    i dont know _-
  11. I love that gif...
  12. hotehad... saying your going to apply for a mod doesn't really help...
  13. Please do not accept mine, I just joined a group and want to be in it for awhile XD I will now talk about it so it is deleted. Hey, I just applied! Can somebody look at my application plz?! Finally applied! HEy staff, i applied! I have applied! My application!
  14. I didn't want to say this. But your post doesn't either. And neither does this post...
  15. Nope... I think we can all agree we veered off the railroad track of emc mod application thread for a while.
  16. Had we stayed on topic, anyone who applied would be breaking the rules. Soooooooo:p
  17. That is... An extremely good point.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Not true, my friend!! If you are resurrected, or a cat, you live AND die more than once. TROLL'D LAWL. (Oh, and it's LIVE once, not LOVE once.)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  19. Lets no start a flame war on what happens after death. And your correct its you live once and die once
    mba2012 likes this.