EMC Sponsored CTM Map

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Here are just some rough ideas. Make sure you add player heads, that would be pretty cool.

Anyways,

Firesign - A sign imbued with the flames of the underworld. It is said to exert temperatures hotter than the sun.
    • Fire Aspect 2
    • Sharpness 2
    Notch's Pickaxe - A pickaxe used by god himself. The pickaxe was forged by very skilled craftsman from a far-away land called: Mojang.

• Efficiency 5
    • Unbreaking 3
    • Fortune 5
    Faithcast - The wizard that owned this bow blessed it with power. That wizard was the wisest wizard to ever walk the planet. The blessings on the bow have the ability to set things on fire.

• Power 5
    • Punch 5
    • Flame 1
    Empire Armor - Armor used by Minecraft's Empire. The armor is of the highest quality and will never break.

• Chestplate - A Chestplate used over 100 years ago. It still bears not even a scratch.
    • Protection 3, Unbreaking 10. All of these armor pieces have the same enchantments + extras)
    • Helmet - A sturdy helmet that has been fitted to a head of 8 pixels long and 8 pixels wide.
    • Leggings - Flexible pants that are old but give enough protection to withstand lava. + Fire Protection 4
    • Boots - These boots are cushioned to allow you to fall from heights and not die. + Feather Falling 4

2. My donkeys, Archimedes and Acanthus, could always be NPCs if it possible.. :3 ..The one that I ride though town at mach one..
    2013-08-02_05.09.44.png
  3. Uh,
    TNT of Power
    Fire aspect I
    Knockback II
    Bane of arthropods V
    Lore:This TNT was forged by a clown.
  4. Spider Destroyer - The easy way to get rid of spiders

Bane of Arthpods V
  5. A CTM map is a pretty hard map, just saying. Compare to this.
  6. I like how you compared an item with a pretty good enchant to another item where the enchants have no use lol
  7. You mean the good one is mine and the other is gollark's sword?
  8. Name: Eclipsys' Helmet of Creativity (or Architect's Cap)
    Item: Helmet (Item name dark blue)
    Special Attributes: Protection IV / Thorns III /
    Lore: 'Lost long ago, the helmet of the Architect awaits to be found' (text in blue italic)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  9. Is this still going?
    Sorry to bump, but it is very valid if so I might have a few ideas ;)
    Name: It's a brick?
    LORE: FEEL MY WRATH MOTHA muffins ;3
  10. Still going. Slowly but surely.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. I'm curious for news too. Sadly, no new ideas for it, but maybe by now they're no longer needed.
  12. :p You should add "udders of udder doom"
    xD
  13. Well...it was becoming a much larger chore to build each area the way we were...if you've played a CTM map before...ours is going to be one of the largest we've seen out there. Deathtomb found a few awesome tools he can use to generate what we want MUCH faster...and then we just have to fill in the blanks. :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  14. For boss battles, you have to have some kind of momentus or marlix and enraged mobs.
  15. Well if you need any help building or any designs needed call meh lol :p
    Oh btw. lava walls.
  16. Name:Dj's Headphones Item: Green dyed leather helmet Enchantment: any... Lore: (in green color) ...
  17. Capsacian Cookie
    So hot it burns!
    (Hide the enchants if you can)
    Fire aspect 10
    (Optional)
    +5 attack damage

18. Rhino's Horn

Sharp 4
    Knock 5

"The horn of the Rhino is only given to those who are worthy"
  19. Sorry for the bump, but have you guys made any progression or is this CTM map forgotten??
    jacob5089 likes this.