EMC Sponsored CTM Map

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 27, 2013.

1. It's hard to control +10.. So.. Yeah.
  2. I'll take this seriously...

Name: Sword of Virtue (Color: Bold red)
    Item: Diamond Sword
    Enchants: Looting 4, Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 5, Fire Aspect 3
    Lore: It is said that the Gods bless those with a great destiny with a sword unlike any other (color: purple)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Custom baby mobs, they are evil!

And CTM stands for Complete the Monument incase noone has mentioned that :p
    jayshane, Kephras and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. ooh, you have to have some Player heads from EMC players around the map in some spots :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Planned ;)
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  6. Oh snap. Use zombie and skeleton horses.
  7. Name: Kman's Sector (Soulbound if possible)
    Color: Royal Blue
    Item: Diamond Hoe
    Enchantments: Fire Aspect 3, Sharness 3, Knockback 4
    Lore: It is said to be lost for eternity if the owner has died. (Color= Dark Red)
  8. No one said that you could make 2 ;)

1. Item: Bow
    Name: Virtuous Avenge: (Color: Red)
    Enchants: Sharpness 10, Knockback 3, Fire Aspect 1.
    Lore: Rumor says that the beholder will have great power, and control the world.

2. Item: Potion.
    Name: Slimely Chance (Color: Light Green)
    Effects: Strength II (4:01) , Posion III (0:45) , Neusea (3:00), Regeration II (0:10) , Insta Health II.
    Lore: "Great Powers, Comes Great Disabllity."
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Name: Ancient Dwarven Axe
    Colour: Light Gray or Gray
    Item: Axe
    Enchants: Sharpness 8, Smite 3, Looting 4, Unbreaking 10
    Lore: Forged from the depths of Altar by the ancient Dwarfs. (Colour: Bold Red)

You can change the enchantment level if you want. I just didn't know how op the weapon should be :D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Item: Bow
    Color: Red
    Name: Nuke
    Attribute: Shoot out splash damage potion with the same rate as shooting out an arrow so that it can't be spammed.
    Lore: Easy Mode

Instead of making this item a mob drop could have it like in a secret chest somewhere so only people who explore the entire area can find it :D. Aka hidden rooms.
  11. First of all, ENRAGED TOTEM POLE and uhhh...
    Item: Bow
    Name: Bow of the Forgotten
    Attribute: Knockback III and Flame II and Punch III
    Lore: Crafted by the forgotten hero, SkyDragonv8.
  12. Item: Bow
    Name: Rocket
    Attribute: Knockback 20
    Lore: "Up up and AWAY"
  13. For your consideration:
    • Oriban War Axe - Iron Axe - The village of Oriba was founded at the mouth of a small bay, a desert jewel surrounded on each side by all the terrain the world had to offer - green forests to the north, snow-capped pines and rolling mountains to the south, dense jungles to the east, and caves rich with ore stretching beneath it all. But as the city prospered, it drew the anger of those who came before. In one fateful night, the undead rose, raining destruction down upon the small town and killing everyone within. This axe is all that remains of their legacy.
      • Smite V
      • Fire Aspect III
      • Unbreaking III
    • Reaper, the Undying Blade - Diamond Sword - The Legendary sword that defended New Atlantia for generations. When its owner determined to retire the battle-scarred artifact, it vanished - not content to sit on a wall like a trophy, the sword has a will of its own, and will not rest until it has returned every unliving soul back to its grave.
      • Smite X
      • Knockback II
      • Looting III
      • Fire Aspect II
      • Unbreaking V
    • Sentinel's Armor - Chainmail - A relic of the guardsmen who patrolled the cobblestone roadways of the Eighth Frontier, before its deserts were stripped and its forests leveled. Though the Sentinels are long gone, this armor remains as testament to their glory days.
      • Sentinel's Hood
        • Projectile Protection V
        • Unbreaking V
      • Sentinel's Plate
        • Protection V
        • Thorns III
        • Unbreaking V
      • Sentinel's Greaves
        • Blast Protection V
        • Unbreaking V
      • Sentinel's Boots
        • Fire Protection V
        • Feather Falling V
        • Unbreaking V
    Also, if you've any interest in scattering pieces of lore (via written book) around, just let me know. :) You'd be amazed what a little flavor text tucked in a chest of bones can do for atmosphere.
  14. Hehe... some of these suggested items will deffo be added though. :)
  15. Eww it's gonna be easy if toooo OP tools get added :(

What happend to the "Original" knockback sign :mad:
    jayshane likes this.
  16. You can install nbtedit, it will help you alot.
  17. I got Cow to install NBTEditor and the whole Book of Souls system onto the server. Great minds think alike. ;)
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  18. Dont worry about that, have you ever played a vechs map? Lots of weapons found everywhere, and still very difficult. We will make them hard enough to support the gear you have :).
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  19. adding on to this (some one should make a better lore for this but it will still 1 hit kill anything once) possibly during the map there will be special ways to teleport to a shop (the currency is some sort of item of virtual money) and this will be the most expensive thing there is
  20. Heh... because I love the sound of this, a suggestion for a CTM block.
    • Herbert's Records (Bookshelf)
    • The knowledge of the past guides the wisdom of the future.
    Located in a decaying library (broken ladders, cobwebs in corners).
    If possible, include a non-hostile named cave-spider somewhere in the level, "Simon". Right clicking causes him to follow, as a pet.

Elsewhere in the library, non-hostile named creeper "Herbert." Scatter written books throughout the area.
    (Use item edit for longer titles, lore text reads "recorded by Herbert")
    its hard to rite with a quill. my short legs werent meant for this. momma said im wasting my time but i cant forget these dreams i keep having. is it wrong to want more of life than a glorious death? to leave behind more than a smoking crater?

I'm getting better at this. It's still difficult to hold a feather, but the words come easier now. Mother keeps demanding I go out at night, but I've seen the pits in the torchlight, the freshly-covered divots. When I sleep at sunrise, I see the world through their eyes - full of fear, hiding in their homes at night. They are scared of us, and for this I feel ashamed.

I watched mother explode tonight. She was determined to see me Creep properly, and demonstrated this on one of the two-legged miners. He jumped back as soon as she began hissing, and though mother's crater was deep and impressive, he got up after a moment and walked away with a limp. Is that what our "glorious death" is to them? An inconvenience and a hole in the ground to fill?

Mother was wrong. She wanted to show me our true purpose, but she's only proved to me how futile it is. When I leave the cave tonight, it will be for good. Rest in pieces, Mother. May the Endermen guide you safely to your End.

What a magnificent place this is! So much history here. This is what the two-leggeds build when the sun is up? Oh how I wish the moon would never rise! To think I'd been told all my life my purpose is to destroy such things!

The books hold so much knowledge, so many people and places I've never seen. I wonder how many are still there? Could I find them one day, visit these locations lost to legend? Hah, I like that. Alliteration is fun to write. And I've gotten so much better at it! Perhaps I will stay here, and add to these books. That would be a more noble contribution than detonating them, surely.

My dreams have gotten better. I still see night through their eyes, but there is less fear. Their homes are bright and warm, their doors secured with iron and redstone. So much different from this dusty abandoned place, but I won't complain. I remember the cold gravel of the cave, skulking about in darkness and fearing the daylight. At least here, I feel I am home, and that is enough.

. . . When Bookz gets updated, I am absolutely copying all these into a "Longest Night" sequel. :D