EMC quick shop: Replace diamond with a bed!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShelLuser, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Hi gang,

Have you ever noticed the EMC quick shop on top of the Wasteland outposts? Well, it's there allright:

Now, the shop sells a lot of good things, but seriously: what's up with that diamond?

The shop sells:
    • Boat
    • Water bucket
    • Bread
    • Torch
    • Oak log
    • Chest
    • Minecart
    • Diamond
    What's up with that diamond? It makes no sense. All the other items are things which are actually useful in survival and better yet: I can see players actually purchasing them. I've done so myself with the boat, water bucket and bread.

But a diamond? Puhlease. ;)

As such my suggestion: please replace this with a bed. Sometimes you need a bed (Hi there Momo!) but no one in their right mind would buy a diamond here.
    Duflet, BlinkyBinky, Tuqueque and 4 others like this.
  2. You can buy diamonds in case your tools break and you need to make new ones. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Not like anyone would buy a diamond from there, it's way too expensive :p

However, a bed in the shop would be nice. +1
  3. sounds like a little change that would make things a little better :)
    +1
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. We can consider this for the next version of the wasteland spawn. :)
  5. So like the build team are planning a design?
  6. #SpoilersAreReal
    BlinkyBinky and ShelLuser like this.
  7. boats +1
    ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  8. Pff who needs sleep when you can buy very expensive diamonds? I mean would you rather waste your money or not a have a spawn point? The real is obvious, waste money. Am I right or am I right?

(+1, I need sleep not really expensive diamonds)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. I can neither confirm or deny (Mainly because I don't track what build team is working on).
    But, I will say that we have discussed that any changes to wastelands spawn will come in the form of a fresh design. I am not aware of any immediate plans to make this happen though.
    Can consider it confirmed that we eventually plan to do this (No ETA).
    Vortixin, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  10. Well we could have diamonds and beds, no? Isn't it just an empire shop sign? Just put up another sign?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. No, we can't have both. Have you ever tried to sleep in a bed with a diamond underneath? :D
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  12. Yes^Yes^YesYesYes
  13. yes
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Spokes person for area 51 2017
    chickeneer likes this.