EMC Official Art Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2012.

1. This one isnt really the original one too, because I had to edit things like contrast, intensity and color range because the scanning made it look a bit different than it really is on paper. (and I realize I missed a filter on the one with gray background because that one doesnt look that blackwhitish)

2. By hand? What do you mean? I made a sketch with paper and pencil, scanned it, and then painted it in Photoshop because paints are expensive :p

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Palmsugar, 607 and AliceTheFox like this.
  3. I think my drawing skills have improved...
    607, Palmsugar and haastregt like this.
  4. This reminds me of this piece because at first glance, you'd see a circle- a broken one, but a circle. But since the two ends are not connected, it is not a circle. The style is crude, but look at the two ends. They are both dead center. There is precision mixed with a visual haggardliness. With a perfect circle, there is satisfaction in completion and gratification of expectation. But this is a person's journey from start to finish, which you can follow. A very human piece.
  5. "So Chas why did you decide to become a digital artist?"
    "Because paints are expensive duh"
    I see, I see... I finally know the truth now XD and you mean to say Photoshop is not expensive? ;p

I love all the new drawings that everyone has been putting up lately. I've been lurking here and it makes me happy to see your drawings every time I see a new one. Keep it up! :D Happy creative new year to you all!

It needs some fixing >_<
    Sorry about the shadow on the left
    ToddV, FDNY21, 607 and 3 others like this.
  6. Can't believe this is still going on! Nice job everyone! :)
  7. Some things I did:

Little mouse, were are you going? (this drawning actually is about 10cm wide....)

This drawning actually is about my favourite drawning, maby because I made this one when I was twelve years old :) (It's drawned at A4)

The first real looking eye I drawned. And this one here, is as you might not be thinking, about 7CM wide...
    Palmsugar, ToddV and FDNY21 like this.
  8. I mean, I do traditional painting too, but it's much easier digitally.
    Uh, well...
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. POKE! I must post a drawing XD
    mercenaries2009, Palmsugar and ToddV like this.
  10. I got a few here : D , a few combinations of just pen drawing, photoshop art and a mix of both.

Im sorry for the big images ; u; dont know how to "spoiler" in this forum
    Palmsugar, 607 and SparerToaster like this.

11. It's easy, just type [spoiler] ;)
  12. I'm a bit of a show-off when it comes to photography. There are a few things I've captured that I'm really proud of. The sky wasn't actually such a dramatic color here, my camera just saw something different and I liked it :)
    Palmsugar, haastregt and 607 like this.
  13. Well, this is a drawing our art teacher told us to do.
    It's a copy of "The Scream" made by E. Munch.
    Everybody liked it, so i thought "Why not posting it?"

PS=Just bought colored ink today :D, gotta give it a shot :3

14. Wow, that's very nice! There's room for improvement, but this surely shows talent, good job!
    Palmsugar likes this.
  15. Thank you :3
  16. I live in a big city, and sometimes the sun looks weird. My dad and I had an actual argument about whether that was the sun or the moon. (I'm just a tryin to feed my dragons so I'm posting)

17. That's a really creepy climate effect!
  18. Green haze >n<
    Dufne likes this.
  19. Green haze... the zombie apocalypse is among us!
  20. Sorry, I had to xD

PS= #666 reply :eek: