EMC Museum Now Open!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mman, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Greatest Museum Ever?

Yes 17 vote(s) 40.5%
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 vote(s) 59.5%
  1. Bump, if anyone wants to sell/trade me a krysyy head for something let me know.
  2. Who sold it?
  3. Nobody, it's on loan.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. It was kindly loaned to mman2832 and I, it will be passed around our museums. It also mentions in the information (when clicking the button) that is was loaned by someone awesome.

EDIT: mman'd
  5. and there are only about 4 people I consider to be truly awesome on EMC so good luck guessing.
    Edit: Yes Fdny you are one of them.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  6. BUMP!
    Looking for new moderator heads!
    ArtemisV, Margaritte, Pirate of DW, Hatorijr, Just_Five_Fun, Zegridathes
  7. ArtemisV sells for 20k, and just_five_fun trades.. as for the others, good luck :D
  8. Bump, still looking for Margariite, B4D, Alexchance, Hatorijr, PirateofDW and battmeg's head.
  9. NEW SUPER RARE ITEM BEING ADDED NOW!!!!
  10. I will not be putting the item up until I find out how rare it really is
  11. Awww, but I got excited :pP PM me what it is lol
  12. Im making one can u help? also is that a light justinguy head if so I'm paying huge rupees
  13. I don't think there are any real justinguy heads. As for help I probably can help with tracking down or selling stuff to you but I won't just give you free promos.
  14. Huge rupees? Are there any physical differences with normal rupees?
    sambish20 likes this.
  15. Yeah don want it for free ill pay if u can track down ETC
  16. Ill pay almost anything but make sure u bargain plz if u find a seller. we can talk on smp3 or smp7 but would love the help! :D
  17. ok, most mods will give out their heads free, i would suggest asking and getting as many as possible, if a mod says no just move on. once you have a few try to buy the others.
  18. Bump! i have 780k and nothing to buy, if you have any rare stuff (arena blades, sword of udder justice, maxarian shoes) let me know and we can work out a deal.
  19. I could sell you a smile!