EMC Museum Now Open!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mman, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Greatest Museum Ever?

Yes 17 vote(s) 40.5%
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 vote(s) 59.5%
  1. Im making one on SMP2 and I got some promos to start with but will still need more :p
  2. No block of clickiness?
  3. Sell me yours :p
  4. 5 million rupees and it is yours!
  5. How about 5r, since 0's have no value :)
  6. Since 0's have no value, why not add them for fun ;)
    607 likes this.
  7. I would like to make a smp 1 museum. I got the floor done
    highlancer54 likes this.
  8. Just checked out the museum and i gotta say that I love it :D
  9. Looks nice man :)
  10. I don't have a block of clickiness because there are only 3 and the gold is already taken, however if you want to sell me yours just shoot me a pm.
  11. Bump! I have 300k. if anyone has a super rare item to sell, pm me.
  12. not sure what happened but I got a ton of new stuff today, I will be temporarily closing the museum till I can add it all, hopefully it will be open by tomorrow.
  13. totally legit mod party. (please ignore the names)
    2014-03-20_19.31.27.png
    highlancer54 likes this.
  14. New Items! 2014-03-21_17.16.56.png 2014-03-21_17.17.13.png 2014-03-21_17.17.38.png
    Palmsugar and Defluxer like this.
  15. Got a new item today, It will be up hopefully tomorrow, I'll let you guys speculate on what it might be, but lets just say one of my previous posts might be a lie.
  16. Thank you to ________ from Empire Minecraft
  17. No I have a voting streak of 5 and I'm pretty sure that isn't necessary a special text.
  18. Is it to do with Aikar and PvP? :)
  19. Not a pvp Silat head, although I do know a guy who has 2 of them
    MrUnknownian and FDNY21 like this.
  20. The museum is awesome.
    I also think it is fantastic that you guys, mman and FDNY are both so accomplished that you can work together to make the museums more awesome, rather than play "who has a bigger"...museum. Both are great.
    I have gotten to know both you guys over time, and applaud all the hard work that went into these builds, but even more amazing than the museum is that both of you have awesome personalities.
    Both of you guys have my respect, and my hat (or MC hood) is off to you guys.

It's awesome that similar to the tutorial showing players the custom mobs, etc... there is now a polished place where I can show players some of the very cool stuff that EMC has brought to us players over time (even with descriptions at the click of a button).

Anyhow, for anybody who has not see either, it is well worth a trip to check it out.

Well, off my soapbox for now. See you guys around.
    bloodra1n, NZScruffy, 607 and 4 others like this.