EMC losing its members..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zaxtek, Jan 15, 2013.

1. As far as raising member caps on servers or running one large "combined" server, if it hasn't been said already, is that most residences will either be wiped, or an entire new world will need to be created. As much fun as our staff members would have with that, a lot of members would be pushed away. Most of the large server numbers are usually chalked up to guest profiles, mind you, like going to see a "Hunger Games" server. You can make a profile, but most of the time, its a stop and go. I can see where your post is coming from, as we'd all love to see this server become number 1, but it'll be our amazing staff, supporters, and voting members who will really make the difference here.
  2. True:

But still... 30's not exactly empty...
  3. Poor grammar and childish behavior is sometimes the reason people get frustrated and leave.
  4. Now look at the averages :)
  5. lol
  6. lol XD
  7. what do u thnk i do..... XD it isnt easy to find a nice comfy spot thats y i go far less ppl go farther
  8. lol ik how to write but (abt-ik-hru....) this is just chatting language....
  9. i cant support i already tried my country cant use paypal and paypal is the only way to pay on emc
  10. Suggestion! I know there are already different things but, how about a log-in bonus BONUS.
    100r first day logged on then +100r to the original total each day to a maximum of 2500!
    it will make newer less wealthy players feel more obligated to play more often!
    Day1:100r any editions to this are welcome
    Day2:200r
    Day3:300r
    Day17:1700r
    Day25:2500r
    Day26:2500r
  11. that would be nice but less a lot less rupees XD that will make it so easy to get money i would say a max of 500
  12. well when I'm Online (UK GMT time there are about what 8 people on MAX about 20 but when i go to bed and go on the forums It's like 40-50 It buggs me :/
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. yeah but the people who need rupees would not get much with 500r
  14. if every1 gets 500 every day thats good if u get 2500 u get instantly rich which takes the fun out of getting the money
  15. well i would think it would have to be a cleaner looking number (500, 1000, 2500)
  16. ?
  17. There is always a turnaround of players and not everyone plays all the time. There is also those that break the rules and get banned. So dis-pare this is normal, There was a time when every server was full and unless you where a paid supporter it was not always easy to get on, this is the goal of EMC to get back to these days. Dragon tombs will do that as most MC players love games on servers and this will be one great challenge for players. Like all good things it takes time to code with everything else that's needed to be done.

So in the mean time our job :D is to vote and help promote.

I am UK based and the numbers in the morning are around 60 ish on all servers this increases to over 230 players and more at times through the day and late evening.

I can feel great things are happening at EMC with the constant clearing out of bad players who hack and more, the economy is looking good although there is more work needed here and that will happen in time.

We have a great team of Admin and mod's looking after us, all we need to do is give them our support and help as needed.

:D
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  18. yea ur right :D well lets just hope more ppl will join for the dragon tombs :D + my timezone is wrong XD its like 1 am+ when i find a good nb of players
  19. Multi quote boy, multi quote
    Oh, it isn't....
    superg64 and SoulPunisher like this.