EMC losing its members..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zaxtek, Jan 15, 2013.

1. well anyone who asks for resets shows they rarely venture outside of the PRA, because that area is reset quite often, and when you get past that, its actually quite nice. I live in the wild, and enjoy it, and can find no reason why it is that hard to travel a little extra (at the most 1k) to get some nice land. So, wild resets will never be justifiable, as the majority of the 'ugly' wild, is in a resetable area, that is indeed reset, occasionally.
  2. I rather stay with 1,000 members that I know than with 5000 Randy 10 yr olds.
    Squizzel_Boy and matthew12hydro like this.
  3. haha XD :O

:O well lol i thought it was possible XD

XD im never in the PRA XD im always out of that place XD but lets say i wanna get sand or sandstone... the closest place to spawn is heavily dug up lol...

u sure? the only islands that r good and big i find are at like 5-8k XD
  4. 1) we are above 50k members.
    2) Ive seen a lot more people joining in the last month that leaving.
    3) Dragon tombs.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. emc is making progress a lot but at my time its like max 20-25 players at like 12 am b4 its under 10 lol :p smp1 gets to 50's at like 1am+ my time :p so i never have the chance to play wth more ppl lol
  6. SMP1's activity graph on a month by month basis. I'm pretty sure it doesn't agree with you.

Accuracy not guaranteed - some bits look way too low.
  7. Yes but show us the last year december. I garuntee that it shows 60/60. I think we went down, but we are coming back. Also, I see your grey text.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. I'd love to, but I can't >.>
  9. Thought so :p Well it was worth trying.
  10. You go out further.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  11. So...we should be able to clap our hands and instantly gain 100 members? Hot dog, Everyone start clapping! That way we can instantly fill the servers, listen to hundereds of "RUPPEZZZ NAO PLOXX!" "WHO HAZ A GEWD SHAWP!?!?!?!?!" and lag to hell in a hand-basket!
    We don't need to fill up any faster because Aikar has been working on reducing lag on the servers. If we did, there would be more lag and people would leave.

See this? Walk through that and you will go out 10,000. Keep walking out further.
  12. Well last year December, we didn't have had 10 servers, so they would be 60/60 ( I think at that time the servers didn't have 60 slots, more like 45) at that time the servers were always full, so Justin decided to open more servers. As I joint we only had smp 1, 2 and utopia . When we have more server, the players don't go all on the same one, so we only have like 40-50 online on each server. And it also depends on the timezone you live in.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. lol did u see how many players smp6 has? max 30 :p but yea we will be back in a while like 4-6 months
  14. lol XD
  15. nope they had 60.... XD i thnk when i joined smp6 was the last one they made :eek: u must be one old member XD
  16. As I joint the ip was main.empireminecraft.com it as like 460 days ago.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  17. When I joined smp5 had only just been released. My one year is next month....
    I feel old.
    Nope. Much, much quicker than that. But if we grow too fast Aikar won't be able to reduce lag quick enough :/
  18. Does my post still confuse you?

1. /wild.
    2. Walk out big orange outpost. This takes you 10K in either direction from Spawn.

3. Walk further. Make base.
    4. ??????
    5. Profit!!
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  19. Oh god no, not one of you people who put XD at the end of everything...

May I ask how long you have been on EMC?
  20. His page says