EMC is Officially 1.3 + NEW DB SERVER

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 7, 2012.

1. mba2012 likes this.
  2. how do i play on server smp4
  3. Press Multiplayer, click Direct Connect, enter SMP4.empire.us in the box, and press Join Server. Welcome to EMC!
    princebee likes this.
  4. found a bug with the tripwire levers. sometimes when i break one i get /res info and i have not typed it levae me a pm if u need a photo or something
  5. im back and ready for 1.3
  6. It does that with string in your hand as well, I forget what it's called.
  7. To you. Gravel where I live looks more like the old texture.
  8. I believe it's a feature that's been around for awhile.. It's like the right clicking of a stick to eggify an animal. The string when right clicked gives you the res info of where you are standing.
  9. Likeing the update, though the empire shop needs to be fixed up with all of the new goodies.

any idea why? (greifing, stealing...)
  10. heres a bug- i will hold a stk of dirt in my hand and place it and 2/10 of the time it will remove the whole stk of dirt from my hand
  11. SMP4 is down.
  12. at the moment im posting this pistons are urning invisable and not working.
  13. While we're looking at pistons:

Most pistons in my melon farm are glitched. The piston itself is retracted but the extended piston arm block exists, too. Also it looks like pistons blink out of existence when acting.

Also blinking out of existence: Block that are placed on a block that was placed directly before; e.g. while building a 2-high wall by holding shift + holding left mouse + pointing down + walking over the edge => the second block blinks and throws you off.
  14. Would it be possible to have a community ender-chest inside the wild spawn building? It would just save loads of people each making a personal locked ender-chest right outside the PRA when we're able to.
  15. This is exactly what I suggested as well ;)

Hope that it does go through in the very near future, but no guarantees right now....
  16. Ah: "great minds think alike" :p

Sorry, I must've missed that post, I did have a scan through to check it was an original suggestion.
  17. Was posted in Staff forums. ;) You couldn't find it because it was not posted for the public.
    However, now that I am not the only one who made the suggestion, I will bring it up again. :D
  18. Haha, that may just explain it :L and great, thanks! :)