EMC is Officially 1.3 + NEW DB SERVER

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 7, 2012.

1. wooo! i was on smp1 when icc was and we had a party!
  2. note blocks don't show notes when hit.
  3. Cool

GIMME LIKE
  4. Yeah ^ this /glitch and that when I dig dirt in my Res or Wild it'll glitch me back 6 blocks but the damage on my shovel is as if I dug it already.
  5. I've been using this chart from Reddit to get all of my villagers set up. It's really useful.
    http://imgur.com/a/Yq5Tn
    shavingfoam likes this.
  6. I did keep crashing while I was playing on EMC... so, YAY!
  7. i was just on smp1 and there seemed to be some major lag going on much more than was normal
  8. Emc, I have really bad connection and lag. Whai?!?!?
  9. A while ago I was walking through sheep - but able to shear them at the same time.
    Handy, but a glitch I think.
  10. It is not a glitch it is a update
  11. Why am I losing health in town? I can go to my first res and it resets but I run and get hungry in town??
  12. finnaly! Thank u 4 the update! :)
  13. Alright, people seem to be listing glitches here so, the old glitch with exp is back. The go to wild exp bar looks empty glitch. When you log in it comes back.
  14. i have had nothing but trouble installing the mods i use. optifine isnt ready...
  15. Okay so another thing. All day long, there has been some pretty major lag on SMP 7. For example you can be breaking 10 blocks or so, try collecting them, and then it'll zip you back to the spot you were in before you tried to start mining and place all of the blocks back. Also things seem to flow through water MUCH slower/glitch back and forth in the flow.
  16. That has been happening to me as well on smp3. I get so annoyed!
  17. Yay! Anyone care to explain how ender chests work? I've spent the last few days getting my stores prepared :D
  18. Basically stick something in one enderchest and it'll be in every enderchest.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Oh nice. Any way to get multiples?
  20. If we are allowed to trade with villages now,how do we eggify them?