EMC is now 1.4! (And October 31st Fun Update!)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are aware of the problem and are working on correcting it, we are hoping that with an update push tonight it fixes it. If you wish to avoid the problem altogether, it appears to never affect those in the wild/nether/end. Only those in town.
  2. When do you think this will be fixed i love this server ?
  3. I'm sure it'll be in under 9000 days. :) But in reality, I'll be ready when whoever's fixing it is able to finish it - it won't exactly be an easy job!
  4. do you have to donate to get white listed if not may i be white listed plz :D
  5. Urm... EMC has no whitelist... By just signing up on the site, you're able to access all servers (except Stage which is staff only) :)
  6. owner ,
    how much do you play on smp.9 i never see you on it i would like to see you on it more :D
  7. *facepalm*... they play when they can. Just remember that ICC is a very busy cow, and Justin's often too busy killing Bukkit's resident bugs. :)
  8. I found a glitch. If you have a chest with an access sign for you on someone else's res, you can only click on the part of the chest directly below the sign. If you click the other part it does not work. Not very important but I thought I would mention it.
  9. That's always been there I think - or at least it was for 1.3.
  10. Really? Oh.... :oops:
  11. Dont be, its national trolls day.
  12. How long until the server EmpireShop starts selling 1.4 items?
  13. When 5.6 is released they only update every couple of updates
  14. is there any megamalls somewhere
  15. This isn't the correct place to ask that :) Use the community marketplace to create a thread.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  16. its still under construction so why do you advertise
  17. *cough* 9139 *cough*

Man I have a bad cough!
  18. What?
  19. i mean like the megamall
  20. I dont know what you mean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.